do you personally think you can get TOO high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Oct 29, 2011.

1. like some people get paranoid but some people just be chill and say you can't be "too" high. like it's just a matter of perspective.

personally do you ever get "too" high?

2. Ive only ever done it with edibles tho.

3. I think you can get high enough where you don't wanna be high any more, but I don't think you can get high enough to have any truly detrimental effect.

4. damn i thought i was the only one who can get too high.

if i'm in the wrong state of mind personally it is magnified and i get mega paranoid when i'm smoking.

5. What you call too high, i call a decent high ;)

Short Answer: No.
    More intense the head high the better

6. used to be like that. had my first anxiety attack on unmentionables and when going back to weed for some reason i get super paranoid and basically have freaksouts in my head at the worst.

crazyshitdude.jpg

7. Ya, you can get to high, obviously.

Smoke enough in a short amount of time, and you'll eventually be overwhelmed by intense highness, to the point where your extremely uncomfortable, and freaked out.

8. head highs are way better for anxiety imo cuz it makes you super rational and you realize how poitless and illogical anxiety is. cuz you is the blazed angel overseeing the workings of humans hahahaha :smoke:

9. Your telling me that, If I gave you a infinite number of bowls, and told you to smoke, take 3 breaths, then smoke. And repeat.

You would never get too high, to the point where its just unbelievably overwhelming and freaks you out?

Your saying its impossible for you to get uncomfortably high, well guess what, I think thats bullshit.

10. yes! it's annoying when people just say like FUCKEN PUSSY I SMOKED 10 GRAM BLUNTS IN 3 MINUTES. shut up boi -_-

11. If I smoke a ton of pot (2-3 well packed bowls for me) I consider that to be too much smoked to go into public with and play off like I'm not high. I always get caught by my friends when I go out into public.:(

Although, if I smoke that much and sit in my apartment and nobody else comes in and surprises me... Well then, I could smoke all the weed in the world and feel like a million bucks.:smoke:

12. fuck wish i cud be like that again.

shit i shudn't have fucked with unmentionables in the first place. fuck them. to all blades reading this STAY AWAY FROM THE BAD UNMENTIONABLES

13. when your world is spinning and you just cant handle it and you dont know which way is up... YOU ARE TOO FUCKIN HIGH MAN

14. haha or your body is going completely numb and u get pins and needles and shit.

15. Yep. I've experienced too high before when I had a low tolerance. It wasn't fun.

16. yea i get it way more from strong indicas cuz i dont like the tinging numbness you get from them sometimes. like i said i personally think sativas are loads better for anxiety cuz it makes you realize the irrationality of it

17. yes i believe that you can. i've never gotten too bad, but i've gotten to the point of feeling like i'm not even... there... and then i try and think and i'm just like ah fuck i'm too high, can't wait til i pooch out at least a bit.

it doesn't happen often though, i usually try to smoke my weed moderately so i have some left for the next day or two. always.

18. I have the most paranoid friend ever, he always says how he's too high and tells stories about other times. I just sit there listening to his crap and tell him I can get way higher than he ever was and stay calm. Seriously how can you be too high, especially it being scary? I enjoy the fuck out of it.

19. yea good point, but idk, when i'm actually paranoid it's always paranoia about numbness on indicas. i fuckin hate it, makes me think i'm not having enough circulation or some shit. also indicas give you the hot/cold sensations which suck also

20. Too much of anything can make you uncomfortable. You can definitely get too high.