Do you own your own business or would like to?

Discussion in 'General' started by LoveisKind, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Are there any success stories of blades who own their own business or those who want to own their own business? If so what would it be?

2. I would like to at one point I think that would be cool. I have an idea for a laptop accessory (specifically for MacBooks) that I want to start working on. I won't go into detail cause I haven't seen anything like it and I want to get it patented.

Problem is I have no idea where to start and don't really have the funds lol. Maybe one day soon

3. Yea the issue with starting a business is always money haha.

4. #4 sleepingblade, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
    I did, because most of my family owns their own business, but I see many hardships of owning a business.
    My mom and her longtime BF have been doing stock trading for a few years, she already sold her business and he is about to sell his (which already makes a killing), but he says he wish he would of traded decades ago, he says 'I would of never even started a business if I knew about trading earlier'.

They don't invest in high risk, they do what they cal 'skimming'. He invests in reputable companies that likely won't crash.
    My mom turned her 50k into 200k in under 2 years, she's dying to teach me, I just need a bit more cash to play.

Also, it's possible my father will give me his small company when he decides to retire. I would definitely own his business because it's extremely primitive and easy, no store just hire people to do your job lol, he owns a house painting company, easy money if you have the startup cash and know-how.

use other peoples money..

if you are smart, know the right people and have a good plan on peper then people will start you up.
    That's how i got my first business running.. not one penny from my pocket.. just a lot of work and minimal salary for a couple years.

but i was able to pay the dude off.. and sell the biz for some solid bank after 12 years of running it.

this.  I trade as well (need 25k to be a day trader), and its the simplest "business" I run when disciplined properly. it makes every other business not seem worth it lol