Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you own the HotBox vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dyingslownyc, Sep 6, 2010.

1. If you do I would love some feedback regarding it. I am considering making the purchase but I don't know anyone that has owned one for a long time. :hello:

2. #2 GermanWizard, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010
    I indeed own one and i got mine for 175 at a local headshop.. pretty good price for a vape. Its pretty damn good, altough it isnt a 700 dollar volcano i am most glad i purchased mine. The only downside i noticed from using my vape multiple times daily is that since you are inhaling slightly warm vapor after a while it will tend to dry your throat, altough a glass of milk combats it The only regret i have with purchasing my hot box vaporizer is that i didnt get a awesome design on my ceramic one.. just plain red.. oh wells.. Also i was looking at their official website, and they seem to have a steamroller attachment for it that one can purchase.. im considering buying this.. anyways.. for 170 bucks, id say its a wise investment ;D