Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you own a stash jar? check this..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ziggy86, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Hey,

so I'm buying grass by 1oz and 2oz recently cos it's cheaper, but the buds get dry real quick, zips don't work
    and even plastic containers, mason jars are ok but I dunno it doesn't block light and transparent.

So I was looking around for a good stash jar, cos I'll be out of town for a month and I wanna keep my stash at home :(

and I found this

Sensi Star One Liter Apothecary 420 Herb Stash Jar: Amazon.com: Kitchen & Dining

Herb Preserve

anybody own this or something like it?

What do you blades think? is it worth the price? :smoke:

2. my buddy used vacumn sealed bags that he wraps his bud up in...but if you want to pay for it thats your thing man

3. but I need to buy a vacuum sealer right?

4. Damn $50 is a bit steep for a jar haha.

5. Comes with a free pocket 2g jar lol
    I dunno looks worth it hmmm

6. $5 and change at Ace hardware.

[​IMG]

7. no ziplock makes a new bag that you can just suck the air out of. 4-5 bucks for a box.

very very thick and heavy duty

8. You live by a Savers or a Goodwill? I always find dank ass jars there for like 1 or 2 dollars.

9. 50 bucks is a little steep for a stash jar, at least not a 420 jar, with cool graphics or something like that.

I'd just go with good old mason jars. Or get the uprgraded mason jar top for like 20 bucks that has a vacuum pump seal. Regular mason jars always work for me.

10. #10 Ziggy86, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
  11. #11 Imadankster, Jul 18, 2012
    I use a bunch of Cool Jarz (Made in usa)
    CoolJarz - The coolest containers on the planet.

Then throw them in a black box. I like to keep my bud in tight 4-8gram packs for savings and great smells

But nice serious bud jars

Ive got them all for free to :smoking:

12. ^^^ yeah those are alright but they don't even take 1 ounce

13. #14 norml56, Jul 18, 2012

Lol Well if you are going for discrete a jar with a large shiny pot leaf on it isn't going to do the trick. Wouldn't it be easy to stick a half pint jar in a drawer or cupboard where light doesn't get? Same with a jar that says Herb preserve. Would be first place I'd look if I was a cop. or someone snoopin for yer stash.

14. Just put the mason jar in your closet?

15. #16 Budxter, Jul 18, 2012
    bro just go to the food isle and pick up the nicest jelly jar you see.

works perfect.

edit- worried about the light, tape it up with black tape lol (or keep it in a drawer).

16. 420 jars kick ass, but a mason jar works just as well and costs a fraction of the price. If you are worried about light just put it in a closet or in the basement

17. You missed the point, I can get one without that leaf logo,
    that was just a model.

anyway, thanks guys for the suggestions.

18. Didn't notice you put that you could get it without the pot leaf. LoL Your welcome. Sorry we couldn't help you figure out how to store your weed.....:rolleyes:;)

19. Yeah looking for some advice seems like a pain in the ass sometimes..... :rolleyes: