Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you own a scale?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iTokeat420, Jan 5, 2009.

1. I have been smoking for almost a year now, and just got around to purchasing a scale, I should be receiving it on tuesday, along with a grinder. Can't wait!

So... do you have a scale? If so, what one?

2. Yeah, just a small one, it was $25 or $30.

3. i have one. scales are very important when buying half ounce or more to not get ripped off. i have a .01 AWS

[​IMG]

4. Yup, I do - $12 on ebay from Oldwillknott

5. I have a similar one to the above posted one for measuring ounces. I have a matchbook-hidden small scale for measuring bowls.

6. i have 5 or 6...a cd case one, a matchbox one, and a few regular digitals and one that measures in .00 instead of .1

7. yea i got 3. Two postal hand scales and one digi. I need to get a new digi, mine is getting old.

8. Yup got an 0.1 digi. Its pretty nice.

9. Nah, dont need it

10. I had one, but somebody asked to borrow it at a party. The party was busted 5 minutes later and I never saw it again.

11. Anybody ever own an Ohaus triple beam scale? They've always been around, but they're not so popular anymore.

I had the standard triple beam, and a guy gave me the the large version - which was a couple of feet long, several times the size of the standard triple beam. Not many people know about the large Ohaus, I don't think they make it anymore. Haven't had either one for years, I just use a small pocket digital scale for my own use these days.

12. i own two us balance scales, one's old never gets used, other one is my main scale now to make sure i don't get ripped off :smoking:

13. Yes, of course. Though I wouldn't advise getting a cheap ebay scale like mine since they are a few tenths off at 1/8oz and even higher at an oz.

14. Got a $30 digi at a headshop, a worthy purchase, that way you don't get ripped off

15. yeah man i have a truweigh digital scale its easy to work and you can calibrate it.

16. Yup. I got a $30 Jenson digi scale from the local headshop. I love it.

17. I too have a scale. its made by AND. i use it so the medical clinics dont short me... one of them does.