Do you miss your family?

Discussion in 'General' started by G13, Oct 28, 2007.

1. The title really explains it all. I just *cannot* see myself without my family. If they died tomorrow, I would too. I've always wondered how people just go along with no connections or no word from their loved ones and just.. keep on keeping on.

Just wondering.

2. I'll never miss mine.

Full of drunks and abusiveness. Never, I will say again, never, ever, ever miss my family. I'm still full of happiness today for escaping to my own. When a father tries to murder with a shot-gun, you tend to re-think the values of family.

Love it on my own. :) Been to tons of places most people will never get to see. :)

3. i'd be pretty sad if mostly any of my family died. i lived with my mom for the first 10 years of my life seeing my dad once a week, then i lived with my dad for the next 5 years, then moved back with my mom for the next 2 years. (just turned 18 two months ago and livin with my dad now) its been nice living with each, but if either of them passed away i'd be really sad.

while i lived at my moms for the past 2 years, i basically raised my little sister for those 2 years (shes 5 now), but i'd be so sad if anything happened to her, it sucks not seein her. it was bad at times havin to put up with little kid bs at times, but overall it was great and was a great experience for me, makes me know i'll love to have my own kids in the future.

also my bro (step-brother actually) who lives back in dallas, has his own apartment, is 4 months older than me and is gettin really big into coke and heroin now. we were best friends up until i moved to georgia 4 months ago, i'd be really sad if i found out he OD'd or somethin bad happened to him.. most experienced and funniest smoker i know, we've smoked countless times together and had some great times that i won't ever forget.

4. i know how you feel. my father is everything to me. i dont talk to him as much as i would like to. and the thought of dissapointing him destroyes me, and loosing him, i would die. the same with my step mother, but i have neveer been really close with anyone else in my family, just reciently i have gotten closer to my mother, but i hated her growing up so i dont know what i will feel when i loose her. wow i sound horriable saying that.

and uRbAnDieSeL*ATL when i was growing up... my parents devorced at 3 from then till 10 i saw my dad every other weekend. from 10 -18 i saw my mom, mon-wed-frid and every other weekend. dad tues-thurs-eveyother weekend.... it was really hard. once i could drive i lived in my car.

5. yea my parents divorced when i was 2. it was hard the first 10 years of my life living with mom just cuz she partied all the time, always had people over getting fucked up, and would sometimes put me to bed early, and go out and party the whole night and come back in the morning. those were some horrible nights i won't forget. luckily though my dad and mom lived within 5 minutes of each other, and when i lived with my dad for 5 years my mom straightened out. and then when i lived with her the past 2 years we bonded a lot, and it was fun although havin to worry about getting caught with weed or anything in the house lol. i now talk to her though on a regular basis and it's nice, and it's also easier for me now just cuz my dad and mom never get into arguments with each other even though they've been divorced the past 16 years.

wow i can't believed i typed all that out, feel like i'm on Oprah or some shit lol