Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you mind smoking out your friends?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chipsncheesef, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Personally I dont mind smoking out new smokers or friends that get you back.
    There's always those fuckin people who Jew for weed though

2. Depends. Usually i don't give a fuck though. I hate people who are stingy with bud. Even if i only have one blunt left i'll blow it with whoever. All you gotta do is ask. I can always buy more bud.

But if you are constantly smoking with me. And you never put up. Then you can fuck off.

3. I love smoking up friends because they always return the favor. It's nice to share :)

4. I'm getting tired of it personally. I've been smoking for 2 and a half years, starting on ounces of mids. Had 1-2 friends around all te time with my gf and I always smoking, never paying.

Moved to dank, smoked out my buddies gf's every time. Smoked out other friends of mine. Friends of my friends gf. No one ever offered to pay.

Just got a friend who moved back, and for the first time, has thrown down on sacks. I'm going cold turkey on everyone else's ass. Some of them basically asking to smoke my bud, guess that's what I get for being mr. Nice guy.

Besides that, I'd get excited just if someone had the fucking decency just to match bowls for christs sake.

5. If they're good friends, then generally yes. If it's those types of people who I just toke with here and there then after a couple times I tell them to fuck off if they don't throw down.

6. If they're my circle of friends then heck yeah.. I don't like people who are stingy with weed. It's not supposed to be like that. but if it's someone we don't really know.. throw 5 or get out. :)

7. i agree with FatBwoy93 i dont mind smoking out people unless they are constantly asking me for bud STOP READING IF YOU WANT TO for ex. this girl i use to date when we were going out i smoked with her pretty much everyday and now that were broke up she ask me for bud like everyday and ill go to her house every once n a while and smoke a couple bowls with her but she never has bud and says its because she cant find any but her brother is a dealer?!?! DF lol

8. i've smoked out people i've never seen again and i don't feel bad. smoking is half getting high half the experience.

but i won't smoke ppl up over and over when they don't even try to get me back. but i mean if my buddy hits me up with a problem and i'm like yo man let's smoke a blunt and talk about it and there like i would man i got no bud i'll be like nahhhh son i got you.

9. Lmfao man, her brothers a dealer and she can't get any???

Smack her.

10. of course i do. we're friends and respect each other. they'll smoke me out, next time i buy i'll call them up and smoke them out. i try to be real good about either paying people back or smoking them out later.

11. muy bien. i like the answers on this thread ;]

12. I used too. Know when they get weed they would smoke without me.. Or when they smoked me out we would smoke some shit.

13. Smoking is only part of the cannabis experience. The other half is the setting and having fun with friends (or without them).

14. I'm a daily smoker, not too heavy, i generally smoke 4-6grams a week. None, I mean none of my friends smoke except every once in a while, and they only toke up with me. I am ok with this, actually I love it. They are always very entertaining! Even they will put in a dime, or get me a gift every once in a while. I couldn't ask for better friends. :smoke:

Although I used to have friends that I don't hang out with anymore, would always smoke my bud but never hit me back. Those are the kind of people I tend too avoid.

15. [quote name='"420Hazard"']I'm a daily smoker, not too heavy, i generally smoke 4-6grams a week. None, I mean none of my friends smoke except every once in a while, and they only toke up with me. I am ok with this, actually I love it. They are always very entertaining! Even they will put in a dime, or get me a gift every once in a while. I couldn't ask for better friends. :smoke:

Although I used to have friends that I don't hang out with anymore, would always smoke my bud but never hit me back. Those are the kind of people I tend too avoid.[/quote]

I have friends like the last you described. Then I have some good friends to (when it comes to smoking) my other friends are bums lmao

16. I usually smoke everyone out.. my friends always do the same back, so it doesn't matter to me. + I'm really generous with my weed.. Weed's supposed to bring people together in a good experience, not get stingy about like coke addict's.
    Like, yesterday, I hooked up my friend who wanted a half dub, I threw down 10, he threw down 20, we smoked the whole thing cept a nug, he wanted to split it i'm like hell no, just keep it.

17. I used to get smoked out all the time in highschool, now that I have a job and access to bud I don't mind smoking up my friends as long as I don't leave the sesh dry. Although I do have a friend that has smoked probably an (cumulative) 8th over all the times I've smoked him out. So I might just not allow him to smoke next time I light up around him.

18. My friend's and I usually just match bowls. If they don't have any i dont mind smoking them up.

19. I have no problem smoking someone out. But if you expect me to smoke you out then i have an issue.

20. [quote name='"Ileishaaa420"']I have no problem smoking someone out. But if you expect me to smoke you out then i have an issue.[/quote]

Exactly