Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you make sense stoned?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FistsofFury, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Let's try to be honest here. Do you think you make sense to yourself and others stoned? No doubt it depends on how high you are (or what you are smoking?), but let's talk in general.

Do you think you gain any insight or get any ideas you don't think you would have gotten sober?

2. yea, i make sense when i'm stoned, i can explain some things better as i'm realizing them. compared to being sober, being stoned is coming up with ideas and stringing them together so yea, i'll come up with ideas that i don't think about or overlook or don't really pay attention to.

3. i THINK i make sense when i'm stoned, but according to other people... i don't. (my friends who don't smoke think that, so .... *mind blank*)

4. I make sense to myself. Thats all that matters. :D :smoking:

5. in my own mind i do...i cant speak for others' perception of me though.

besides, i dont talk much while chewing..

6. Perfect sense; I got used to functioning normally on weed many a long year ago.....

7. I make less sense sober.

When I haven't smoked, I find myself more anxious to get the thought across, and compete with people for talking room (I tend to talk A LOT when I'm sober... and coincedently, at lot of people I hang around talk a lot too... makes for a very irratating conversation of just talking and no listening. LoL).

8. I make perfect sense blazed...

Honestly, I hate the kids that laugh uncontrolably and act SO fucked up, like they can't even comprehend a single thought. It is so annoying.

9. It really is.

Almost as annoying as the way they smoke weed in films, like it's hurting them.

'Check me out; I smoke drugs!'

Fucking posers:rolleyes:

10. i make perfect sense when im stoned. the only way people can usually tell im stoned is because i get chink eyes like a bitch and im always smilling.

but i can make perfect sense and carry out a perfectly normal conversation with anyone.

11. I usually make sense, unless I'm fuckin blazed as shit. Usually only my eyes or the smell gives it away that I'm high.

It pisses me off when my friends cant comprehend what I'm saying and I know it makes sense. End up havin to spell out each and every thing.

12. Im going to say this here becuse my friends dont understand and it makes me wonder if Im making sese or not but almost EVERY time I get high I see the wierdest shit and Im like WTF? for example I will be watching TV and see some wierd ass comercial or somthing and be like... wow do people really put that kinda shit on TV or am I just really blazed then I get all confused so please tell me other people do this

13. hella sense

14. I think i make decent sense but it depends who im talking to and what im talking about.

15. I normally start sentences that I don't finish like "You know Henry there's a wall... Yeah.". Other than that I make sense.

16. i make decent sense but i tend to be very honest lol

17. well i relize things alot better when im high like i question myself sometimes......

18. Yes,I suppose I do.I love to have conversation when I'm stoned.

19. i dont because i think to fast and bad really bad short term memory and forget what i am talking about mid sentece. lol :(

20. Haha

I think I generally make sense when stoned. When sober friends are asking me questions, I explain things calmly, cooly, and smoothly. It's really cool. I just get a little disassociative sometimes.