Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you look like someone who smokes bud ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VaiinChick, Feb 17, 2013.

1. I always get mistaken for a drinker and I only drink like twice a year unless it's a special occasion. The people who ask me if I smoke bud are in totally shock and don't believe that I smoke. I have to prove to them that I do, which I don't unless they buy me some buds for proof , which actually happened once :D

Yay me, free buds :hello:

2. Any toker is a friend haha

3. People thought I was a stoner even before I started toking, they say I look high all the time

4. fuck this question

5. Let me guess if you see someone in dreds rocking a tie dye shirt do ya go hit em up for a nickel bag

6. Not unless I have a class with them

7. Sometimes I do. It depends on how I dress.

What can I say, I love my t-shirts.

8. Not at all. I dress pretty well and my job doesn't help. By dress well, I mean I don't look like someone who hasn't showered in a couple weeks

Omega369 :wave:

9. I smoke bud. I look a lot like myself.

10. I don't think so lol.

[​IMG]

11. Friends always tell me I look really innocent so I guess not :smoking:

12. I've always heard since middle school I look like a stoner, my friends always told me I had a "stoner 'stache" lol, but I didn't even start smoking until the summer of my senior year of high school. Although I still get a lot of comments about how I look like I smoke weed, a lot of people act surprised when I tell them I do

13. Ahaha it looks like you rip the bong!

14. Me too I get this a lot, I have facial features that strongly resemble a baby

15. Lol really? Never really thought i looked like a stoner.

16. It could just be from my point of view but it looks like you smoke to me. It's not a bad thing though you look put together

17. Remember guys, If she smokes, She pokes!!!!

18. Probably. I have really long hair for a guy.. which seems to tip people off for some reason. :confused:

Then again, people have thought I was stoned before I ever started smoking.. sooo....

19. i dont dress like a stoner but i dont look like one really i just sometimes do....
    but when im really high i look like a stoner lol

like the guy below lol

He wanted to talkk to samson