Do you look down on fat people?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Majestic Raven, May 14, 2011.

1. Dude that's my story.. haha I'm planning on doing a body building competition next year though, that's the only difference. I may just train for it and cancel it at the last minute, depending on if I want to wear that skimpy swimsuit.:smoke:

2. Props my dude. I have 2 friends that are gonna help me out by exercising with me and shit. All things considered I'm not even in awful shape for being obese, I walk places with my friends (even while baked, a feat if I do say so myself ;) ), not opposed to exercise and I love (and eat) salads. Doctors say my blood pressure is normal, all that junk. I'm just fat.

3. [quote name='"AMEX Accepted"']
    I'm 5'11 and weigh 200 and am not fat at all.
    You need to hit the gym bruh![/quote]

Yea well I smoke weed every day, and in between class and work and the laziness weed gives me I don't have time or motivation to work out. Im skinny, I just got a munchie roll I gotta work out of my stomach through endless hours of abdominal workouts..

4. Or diet and cardio. If there is fat over your abs, doing ab workouts is just going to build the muscle under the fat, and you can't see muscle through fat

5. [quote name='"nathann"']

Or diet and cardio. If there is fat over your abs, doing ab workouts is just going to build the muscle under the fat, and you can't see muscle through fat[/quote]

That's why it sucks it cuz u have to put all time into it and then after like 2 weeks of not working out I get the little flab roll back . And I do need to eat healthier cuz all I do is eat munchie food