Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you look at the good before the bad?(bud)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by longsword525, Feb 12, 2009.

1. #1 longsword525, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    Which do you look for first when you look at a bud?

Do you look for the greatness of it or do you look for the bad parts about it?

I personally look for the bad first.

2. #2 Nasrudin, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    I'm not really sure I understand the question. I mean, I look at the bud, try to make an objective observation, take in all the qualities of it, not looking for "good" or "bad" qualities.

Besides with the bud I buy, there's nothing bad about it. :cool:

3. I know what you mean.

I usually try to see the best in everything, but unfortuanutely I'm a semi-critical person, so I tend to look for bad signs in my bud (big stems, ugly looks, no trichs, etc.)

4. Dude its not like Marijuana is factory made... Its a plant that grows uniquely to its environments. Theres always a down side to a nug, whether it be a large stem, too dense, etc. There is no such thing as perfect bud.

5. If my good bud has bad in it then that means it a bad bud I wouldnt have it anyways so LOL.

6. i look for if the price reflects the quality/quantity... meaning both.

7. Im just not that anal about my buds.

large stems?......just means more qwiso for me.

too dense?......any good grinder will solve this problem..

now buying brick is a whole new story.:smoking:

8. Exactly