Do you listen to your own music?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Mr Skinner, Sep 10, 2005.

1. For those who have recorded some of their music. Do you listen to it at home, alone? Or with friends? Do you play your own cds at parties?

Personally I hardly ever listen to my own music. Partly because I tend to get hung up in all those minor mistakes noone ever hears. And sometimes because I've played those songs so many times, I'm tired of'em.

2. Yeah, after practicing them so often I get tired of hearing them. But it's nice to bust them out at parties and shit.

3. Very rarely. I am horribly critical of myself. I find other people enjoy my stuff, but I don't... I am just really hard on myself.

4. yea im so sick of it by the time im done with it that i wont listen to it .

5. Never play them myself, but am stoked when others do!! :smoke: :cool:

6. na
    well, not my guitar stuff cuz my recording tekmolojee is pretty crappy, it's all fuzzed and stuff, it sounds real amateur.. not even my friends can listen to it

but i love listening to my drum stuff i've made (not on real drums, but on this program called Anvil Studio).. maybe i'll post 'em up someday.. they're so fun to listen to on occasion