Do You Like Your Name?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by basa skune, May 24, 2013.

1. Mine is pretty generic. I usually go by Britt now, because my dad has always called me that, along with a few friends in school. :)

2. I only like my name because a lot of GREAT people in history share it. Michael. Other than that it sucks lol.

3. I was named after my father's great uncle Bob, so my name is Robert. I've always liked it, it's a fairly common name, but not too generic. It's also apparently Scottish in origin (the name, not myself), so I sort of feel like a reincarnated Highland Chieftain from time to time.

It's a strong, masculine name. I like it.

4. I have a man's name and it's long [I have three manly first names] and for a girl to have it, it's weird but I just not like it. I love it.

5. my name in high school was just my first name, but in college it grew to "smillz," a combination of my first and last names.

it's weird cuz even people that don't know me call me by smillz now...

6. Haha, that's one thing I always loved probably, my name :p
    It's way too rare so, once you've met me, you're likely to never forget!

7. I like my name. I like my nickname more, I'm often called Rice. it's pretty cool imo.

8. Please explain how a name can be sexy. lol 

9. Yeah i like my first name, common enough that everyone knows it, not so common that you are going to know 7 people with that name....not crazy about my last name though, its constantly being mispronounced, and im not particularly proud of that side of my family so ive actually considering having it legally changed, but i dont really feel like dealing with the ordeal

10. I love your first name :) Cause right now, I just cannot remember your last name, stoner issues :p

11. I like my name I use to always think of what I would change it to if I could. I could never think of something...I guess its meant to be. Haha.