Do you like to get as high as possible?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, Sep 16, 2011.

1. I notice that i do. I like to get high to the point where i won't have to smoke again for hours because i'm high. I just smoked two fat .75 joints of dank. Pretty high.

Do you usually smoke till you get this high?

2. I smoke till I'm stoned.

3. yep. i just smoke all day pretty much, trying to keep my self above the normal

4. Not always but on the weekends, smoke till you cant smoke no mo.0

5. The only thing I enjoy now is a calming mellow buzz.

Anything above that is just uncomfortable for me, and gives me anxiety. But I used to love getting that really spaced out intense baked feeling.

6. It depends on my environment. Maybe at a concert or with funny ass friends or if im listening to my music. But usually no.

7. Used to. I don't smoke half as much as I did even two months ago; too expensive and the tolerance gets to the point where you almost can't get high at all any more. :confused_2:

But when I do smoke, I like to get extra fucked up. :devious:
    Take this next month, for example. I'm going to Kelowna, going to get a quarter for $30 (or so my cousin tells me), and we're gonna sit down with a fat joint or five and just get fucked out of our skulls. :smoke:

8. lol. Same here. On Saturday nights I smoke until I lose all touch with reality.

9. I always am and I love it. :cool: