Do you like the taste of vagina?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sproggs, May 23, 2011.

1. For me it depends on the girl. If it smells/tastes like shit down there, you can count me out. But the majority of girls have a pretty rockin' tasting vag and I don't mind being down there for a long time ;) Not too long though, cuz then my mouth gets tired haha.

What do the Blades think? :smoke:

2. This thread exists.

Lol.

3. Well I searched and couldn't find it :p Mod will delete it if they want I suppose.

4. How can you not like pussy? Does your girl have swamp ass or something?

Fuck I got that shit on my food pyramid, gotta get one serving per day.

5. Damn i need to speak something.

My homie knew a bitch who supposedly shoved jolly ranchers you know where to make it taste good for her gentleman callers. So his homie decided to put the myth to the test and got with her .

so he's going down and feels a bump so he decides to bite it thinking its a jolly rancher. Puss fucking explodes in his mouth. Turns out she did do that jolly rancher shit and never cleaned it out and it got deadly down south :eek:

6. You have fueled my nightmares.

7. [​IMG]

8. Man I heard about a similar thing happening.

Chick fucking stuck starbursts up her vag for her dude to eat out. Fucking started munching on her and licking the start bursts and shit and he fucking gets a white ball of shit on his tongue, and it turns out it was a crab sack.

*fap fap fap* :smoke:

9. Thread has gone full retard kungfirmed.

10. Holy fuck... that is pukeworthy. Furl joining this thread I was like fuck yeah I love eating vags because it turns girls on like crazy but now I'm scared to go down on any girl ever again no matter how clean it looks...

11. Uhh, yeah, I'm not going to even enforce my sig on this one...:bolt:

12. Y'all are fuuuuucked.

13. #13 Sekt0r, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha I was thinking the exact same.

But no seriously I don't know how some guys don't like it, it's just a natural thing i do when I'm with a chick, it just draws my face in lol..

14. Breakfast of Champions

15. I absolutely love the taste! Man it's making my mouth water just thinking of that sweet taste dripping down my tongue! :)

16. If it smells like fish
    It's a TASTY Dish

If It Smells like cologne
    LEAVE IT ALONE !!!!

17. ***** .....w h a t????????????????????????

Duh fuck??

18. do i like the taste of cake...yeah sometimes when its good cake

19. I'm really not a fan of eatin' the puss. Just never did care for the taste (and before the trolls jump all over this, every time I've done it, it was most definitely clean). Isn't a real big deal to me anyways, I've never had a girl need me to eat her out after she saw this.. *looks down* ;)