Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you like girls....?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pawpcorn, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Indifferent.

2. Some girl stoners are annoying as fuck. Most are chill.

3. I voted "yes" but only because there was no option for "women"...
    Smoking weed with your partner can be arousing as fuck.
    You all are hanging out with the wrong kind of girls, or you're 18 and you don't have a choice I guess....

I forget what it's like to have teenager problems.
    This thread has been dead a bazillion times before, in different forms.

4. I love when girls hit my bong :bongin:....

...if you know what I mean :ey: haha

5. If she pays or puts down then yes. Otherwise she's a mooch, and mooches get the boot

6. Yeah girls can go on and on, but like everyone said if they're chill then yes.

even annoying girls that smoke weed turns me on, at times lol. somewhat as a challenge i guess.

My dream GF is either she's a stoner chick, likes weed, or doesn't care if i smoke.

CUZ IF A GUY CAN HAVE A GF/WIFE AND HAVE A DRINK, WHY CAN'T I HAVE A JOINT :)

7. I put yes but only because the few times that my girl has smoked with me we ended up having sex and its very good. I think she is more horny when shes high and that turns me on for sure

8. Fuck no, I find em annoying as fuck high

9. I don't really have a preference. I kinda prefer they don't.. like rvd said they get annoying and think just because they have tits means they don't have to match.

10. Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?

11. they dont have to match with me as long as they accept the sausage ;)

12. I will throw down on a J AND get down with the saus.

13. As long as they aren't annoying as fuck, but the chicks I smoke with are chill as fuck so its all good. :smoke:

14. Maybe because a bong is straight up like a dick and she has to put her mouth to it?? Lol IDK man.

15. it doesn't really matter, even if it did, i'd fuck her that once, then leave.

16. In my experience, Stoner girls are hoes and bitches. Nothing to get turned on about. They can't be anything greater than a fuck buddy.

No offense.

17. [quote name='"dusty92388"']

Ha tell that to all the perverts on the smoking fetish sites lol.[/quote]

yea wtf is up with that? fuckin wierdos dude

18. It depends on if they're douches or not.
    I'd love to be able to smoke weed with every girl I end up dating. I really love to just chill and smoke weed with a nice chick because well, it's fun and I guess it can be sexy cause when you're high you're pretty sensual, and I myself am very into a lot of artistic things, whether it's movies/documentaries, music, or painting/drawing and I like to share things that I make or that I simply like and I think other people appreciate them more when they're high too.

But I don't see a girl that smokes weed and advertises that she smokes weed like she's all proud of it or wants to be "cool." and feel turned on. That kind of thing is a turn-off.

but the act itself of smoking one on one, sharing a few bowls with a cute girl and having some laughs is one of the beautiful things in life.

19. #39 TexRx, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2012
    Why would I NOT like a stoner chick? I vape cannabis and this is a cannabis site.... chicks smoke/vape cannabis, too! All day long! Just like me!

I certainly think these 2 stoner chicks are sexy!

:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. I dont find it a turn on but its made me and my partner as close as 2 people can be.