do you like fingering your guys ass?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by since93, Mar 19, 2012.

1. weirder tangent....nuff said :smoke:

2. I don't know man, I think it's kind of kinky. I myself prefer to go the safer route. I use a shitting table. That, or my trusty goggles.:cool:

[​IMG]

3. I god damn love Parmesan cheese.

4. shitting table.....could do a whole new thread on this pixie...fuck the goggles :smoke:

5. Yeah, I love receiving it. Funnily enough I've never fingered anyone but myself, I guess I've been too subby to do it.

It's a great warm up for the real deal and I love it if he does it without asking. Kinda necessary for me if he's big too, and it helps get the lube working right.

If we don't have sex and just fap, even just prodding me back there even through pants makes me get off faster and better :hello:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes, with my penis too. And vice versa. lol

7. Ironically a mans G-spot is located 2 inches into the Anus....

This is fact.....I have never tried it, and don't think I ever will....but supposedly stimulating this small chestnut sized bump is the best orgasm a man can have....

8. Well, the location of the prostate varies by body size or type, but that's a good approximation. Some people like different kinds of prostate stimulation. Some like fairly steady pressure that you can get with butt plugs or inflatable toys, some like gentle stimulation like with a finger, and some, like me, like a good pounding to finish it off. I just love that deep thrusting action when I'm cumming; best orgasms ever. They last like 10 seconds or more and I won't want to move afterwards for 5 minutes. All you guys who cum for like 2 seconds with just a grunt are missing out. I'm not ashamed to admit, I cum like a girl :hello:

9. no thnk you!

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Another great thing about anal stimulation, for me atleast, is that it has a full body effect. Normally all the feeling is located in the penis, but with anal play waves of ecstasy just shoot its way all throughout you. Feels good man.

11. [quote name='"StalinApproves"']Another great thing about anal stimulation, for me atleast, is that it has a full body effect. Normally all the feeling is located in the penis, but with anal play waves of ecstasy just shoot its way all throughout you. Feels good man.[/quote]

It's like using your dick is a sativa and using your ass is like an indica. Lol!!

12. the luls have ensued. :p

13. hey BB your posts arer very true

14. I love it. I won’t marry a man unless he lets me play with his ass. Don’t knock it till you try it.

15. Call me Vanilla.

Friggin’ yuck.

J

16. How many marriages have you had that you can say this? Or did you just hold off till you found The One that let you?

J

17. Gross as fuck

• Agree Agree x 1

18. I just know what I like and want. A couple of guys have let me. It’s exhilarating.

19. My guy likes it very infrequently. I'll do it but it kinda grosses me out. I certainly never ask if he wants it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

20. Haha. I understand. It’s not everyones cup of tea.