do you like fingering your guys ass?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by since93, Mar 19, 2012.

1. poll...no poll....ok poll!

2. A chair for every porch and an asshole for every finger I say!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I kinda like the feel when I do when cleaning mine.

4. My finger never goes near that region. I don't want my fingers up my own ass, let alone a hairy man's ass.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ye I love a good finger in my ass...

No, one time my ex-girlfriend accidentally touched near that region. Notice, she's my "ex" now.

6. A man's ass is no place for fingers, tongues, or toys. Not in my bedroom, sir.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. i disappoint!

8. wat the fuck

9. #9 PeruvianDank, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    I thought the title said do you like fingering your girls vagina.

OP dissapoint.

do YOU like fingering ass OP?

That's woman logic for you: " No finger up my anus, but an 8 inch penis is okay" lol

10. oh yeah...i do (honestly)....:smoke:

11. Do most guys secretly want this? I am starting to think the average guy really wants a finger up his ass at some point to see if it feels good or not.
    However, I know the average male isn't going to admit they like it up the butt or wanna try putting something up their ass because they fear they'll look gay.

• Like Like x 1

12. That's some bullshit. :rolleyes: I love when my girlfriend fingers my ass. :devious::devious::devious::devious::devious: It feels great plus it adds to the intense sex. ;) I do the same to her, and I lick it. :yummy: :yummy:

:smoke:

• Funny Funny x 1

13. [​IMG]

14. Lol guys on gc are always talking about their bowel movements. No thanks.

15. girl!...you got it all wrong...assplay rocks...the ass is a bunch of nerve ending that we are fortunate enough to have looking on the outside so we can massgae the fuck out of them for sexual gratification! :smoke:

16. I don't want my FINGERS up there I said lol.
    I would be down to use something else...if he wanted it. Just not my finger.

17. a strapon maybe? :hello:

18. I hear it gives a guy an amazing orgasm when he gets off while you're fingering his ass Haha. Just what ive heard, never been with a guy that wanted to try... but I'm up for anything once! :p

• Like Like x 1
  19. words can hardly describe it sniper....honestly

20. I'm fine with getting assplay and assplay with women. Just can't bring myself to satisfy a man like that.