do you like fingering your guys ass?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by since93, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Actually I have hahahaha. Pretty fucking gross if you ask me

2. Lmfaoooooo I thought I was the ONLY one who thought about fingering a guys butt (not just any guy though). I really am curious if men are scared to admit that would like to try it to for the simple fact that they'll feel less of a man

3. [quote name='"Scnerd"']Lmfaoooooo I thought I was the ONLY one who thought about fingering a guys butt (not just any guy though). I really am curious if men are scared to admit that would like to try it to for the simple fact that they'll feel less of a man[/quote]

A lot of guys are... I'd say atleast 60% of men like anal they're just afraid to admit it. There's the equivilent of a G-spot in our asses which woman don't have... Why wouldn't anyone want to recieve vast amounts of pleasure? All I'm saying is there's a lot more guys out there than are willing to admit.

4. [quote name='"Nug Love"']

A lot of guys are... I'd say atleast 60% of men like anal they're just afraid to admit it. There's the equivilent of a G-spot in our asses which woman don't have... Why wouldn't anyone want to recieve vast amounts of pleasure? All I'm saying is there's a lot more guys out there than are willing to admit.[/quote]

All I know is im in the 40% who doesn't like anything going in my asshole...

5. imagine that! that'll really change the politics in this country, let the guy's stand up that love gay things but are not gay! lol! :smoke::smoke::smoke:

6. It's not a "gay thing", it's a "feels damn great" thing.

7. [quote name='"FruitTreeHemp12"']imagine that! that'll really change the politics in this country, let the guy's stand up that love gay things but are not gay! lol! :smoke::smoke::smoke:

[/quote]

Look at what you just said... Let guys like gay things but not be gay? What does that even mean? Being gay is a lifestyle and being romantically involved with men. If you can't talk about being sexually open with your girl without being homophobic maybe you should rethink what it is you want out of life. Do you want to do stuff that will make you feel good or do you want to be obsessed with gay. Everything is gay right? Playing with your own body parts that bring you pleasure doesn't turn you into a gay man. You're either gay or you're not. The fact that you like anal stimulation doesn't make you any less of a man. It actually makes you more of a man for being open minded enough to see past all this gay talk and try it for yourself.

8. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']dude... if a girl ever puts her finger anywhere near my asshole...

[/quote]

Omfg that picture had me rollin. So true hahaha

9. I dont mind fingering or using my 8 inch glass toy. If it hurts at first just use more lube

10. Stalin approves of this thread

:laughing:

11. Its a turn off when a girls finger smells like parmesan cheese from your ass..hahah a dude getting "fingered" wow how things have changed.

12. hhahahahahahhahahahhaha your ass smells like parmesan cheese?

13. Na not mine but my friends gay cuzin calls it "parmesan dick" after he's done fucking his manfriend. Nasty but i don't judge..my ass smells like ass

14. i should have never said anything....
    :eek::bolt: :hide:

hahhahahahahaha, yeah my ass smells like ass to. on a bad day.

on a good day it smells like the everglades

15. You should request a sniffing test. It's like a taste test, but better.

Bring some real parmesan cheese and get ready for the greatest(gayest) night of your life!:hello:

16. [quote name='"NotoriousCheech"']i should have never said anything....
    :eek::bolt: :hide:

hahhahahahahaha, yeah my ass smells like ass to. on a bad day.

on a good day it smells like the everglades[/quote]

How can i make my ass smell like the Everglades.i hate scratching my ass crack and then my fingers smell like ass

17. dude i gotta gtfo here

18. the threads on a weirder tangent....

19. this girl went to suck my dick and then licked my my asshole...... so i shitted in her face... i figured she would be into it