do you like big penis or small penis?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thekiller, Jul 2, 2010.

1. I have never heard that before, but I do know that girls can only take about 5" until they cum, and then they like to take the rest :p.

btw I am 6'6" and can palm a basketball with two fingers so use your imagination.

2. I'd rather not.....

and your "girls take 5" until they cum and then they like to take the rest" is complete nonsense.

Not true... at all....

3. This poll conciders me large. Well Im not sure, I think Im pretty medium but anyhow.
    The one girl I did have intercourse with (for 2 years straight) was very tight and a virgin.
    But still she had great trouble with it and has said before she'd like it just a bit smaller so it wouldnt hurt as much.
    At the same time tho she loved to give me head. She didnt have big hands at all so she could wrap it all around and... im rattling.

All I have to add to this thread is, Keep em cumming.

4. I have just found it to be true in my experience, may not be true with you and many other girls, but I have found it to be true with all the girls I have been with.

5. I must say that in my expierence its kind of true.
    When my girl used to cum, she could take a bit more since she was relaxed.
    And sometimes she was def up for a 2nd round..
    Hm I miss her.. Should chill with her again, eventho shes officialy my ex now.

6. As I stated, the vagina expands when a girl is aroused... but by the time a girl is gonna cum, she's as expanded as she's gonna get.

If it feels like she's "accepting more", its really just in your head...

7. enjoyed reading this thread immensely. :hello:

8. lol, I love it!
    You ever tried getting to England in a row boat?

But ya, The Average guy is 5.2-5.8 inches in length with a normal girth of 4-5 inches.
    The Average Vag is 5-7 inches deep. With a maximum 10-13 inches of depth after that it is just going to be painful for both parties.

Also when it comes to dick size, it comes to two main type. Length and Girth. Some women prefer length and enjoy penetration. While Most women prefer girth which will give a more "filling" enjoyment and also stimulate the out lips, as well as the inner walls. Longer dicks tend to have a wider girth, though you will still find "pencil" dicks with a narrow girth and a longer length.

BTW on a side note..
    If your an Overweight Male... for ever 30-35 pounds you loose, you could gain an inch of penis length. This is due to fat building up around the belly/crotch area and covering around the shaft. To see this correctly, lay back and press against the skin around the base of your shaft to see what your real dick size is or should be.

9. A vagina is like a balloon that hasn't been inflated...
    it has a great ability to expand - but the average is smaller than you noted based on what I've read

10. I looked mine up from Guide To Getting It On. Its a nice educational book on everything you would ever need, or want to know about sex. Its even used in High school and college course for their sex ed etc...

11. I wouldn't not fuck a guy over length... but a big dick is always fun. (Unless it's too big... because that just sucks.) Width is where it's at, though, length... not so much.

12. This thread is still alive?

13. Shit according to this poll I'm larger than the average large lol. And here I was worried ::smoke:

14. i used to be really self-conscious about my dick because i thought it was small...

turns out im above average

anyway, this thread was very entertaining lol

15. lol this says im bigger than large i got just under 7 my girth is alot smaller than most ppl been posting maybe 3-4
    oh yea and funny shit with the huge vagina person who got banned

16. What's more entertaining is looking at who voted for what and what I'm seeing here is an awful lot of male usernames who likes de-peennus. :eek::D

17. Strange....

I was contemplating on voting. Not anymore lol.

18. damn i missed out hard, would've loved to have seen this thread while shit was goin down

19. Hey man, it's cool.. whatever floats your boat. ;)
    :smoke:

20. I must say, I love average dicks. If I want anything to be notable it's the width and the shape.

I've been with guys that are really big, and it's no fun. It's just painful, and you can never really just let loose, because the minute he or you stops worried about being gentle and not trying to pound it in.. you get your cervix bumped and it hurts like hell.

I love having and average length cock to play with because, I can deep-throat without feeling like I'm giving myself a fucking upper GI endoscopy, and he can pound my pussy as hard as he wants, and it doesn't hurt.

I love 'em thick, but again, there is a point where it can be too thick and it takes longer to slowly work it in than it's worth.

I also feel like guys who have really large cocks never take the time to really develop skills in bed because they are like ' I have a huge dick. Girls love that. That's all I need'