Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you like being high in public?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PermanentlyHigh, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Wow where are you from? I'm in Melbourne and I get a gram for $15 from every other dealer but from my close friend it's $10.

2. When I was still 17 I always enjoyed walking around high at night but one night a cop stopped by me and asked how old I was. I didn't have anything on me but I nearly freaked the fuck out. I was pretty much emancipated being I had my own place with my girl and a job, but I didn't know if he'd let me off for curfew because of that. Was caught in a battle with myself on whether I should lie and say I was 18 or if I should tell him I was 17 and see where it would go from there.

Never walked around at night again until I was 18 :p

3. It makes dealing with people so much easier and it's much more fun doing shit while baked so win-win. Plus being in Oz it's quite easy to smoke in public so long as your in the suburbs, cops are nowhere near as prevalent. :)

4. That's invasion of privacy and you can literally have a teacher arrested for this, including going through your phone(I know from being a witness, a teacher was fired once for going through a girls bag with absolutely no good reason) jus so ya kno XD
    Happy tokin :bongin:

5. I got high at work the other day. Was so much more fun. I'm an accountant who doesnt really deal with ppl much mostly spreadsheets. Probably my best day at work ever. The only bad part was I farted really loudly in the direction of co workers. I don't fart at work so it was very embarrassing.

6. I don't like being high in public when I'm still in a "body high" stage, bt after that, when I'm in a "chilled the fuck out" phase, I love doing stuff like going to the mall and shit, it's fun :bongin:

7. ^ this. It made my week XD

8. [quote name='"PermanentlyHigh"']

In Australia, weeds pretty expensive. Its $25 for a gram, $50 for 3 grams and $150 for a ounce.
    Ill have to give that a go one time man! Haha. Might do it today, Ill let you know how it goes ;)[/quote]

Dude that math is....what?
    So for the price of 2 grams you get 3, and for the price of 6 grams you get 28?

9. that's EXACTLY what I was thinking.

as for OP, being high in public is amazing. I feel that I'm more outgoing and social.

10. With my friends, yeah. But only if we're not carrying anything, since I have a track record of being caught doing shit I'm not supposed to do

11. I like being high everywhere lol

12. I was too in high school, but I was never treated any differently by teachers. That sucks that the teachers can just randomly search you.

OP, I don'y mind being high in public at all

13. I always laugh and stare at funny looking people when i'm high.

14. I love being high in public it's awesome. I especially like going for walks at night when I'm high it makes everything quite magical in my opinion and you just have more fun, but I suppose that could be weed in general.

15. Agreed. There is never a moment that I'm bored when I'm high. At night I like to look at the stars, and if it's a cloudy night I always spot a cloud that looks like some sort of animal. (haha)

16. Being high in puplic is funny to me cuz it goes like this in my head...

"I know something you don't know, I know something you don't know, I know something you don't know..."

"I am HIGH as fuck, and your not HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

The laughing is usually out loud and results in more laughing cuz again...

"I know something you don't know, I know something you don't know..."

"I know why I'm laughing hehehehehehehehehehe"

17. hahahahahahahahah

18. I usually just don't take weed to school.

When I did I would put it in a zip lock and stash it off school grounds in the morning, but this was back when high schools didn't look like prisons and you could go eat lunch at a burger joint then come back.

19. I personally dont go anywhere sober. I find that being high takes away my shyness around people and just relaxes me.

20. You're a liar.