Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you like being high in public?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PermanentlyHigh, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Do you like being high in public?
    Personally, I couldnt give any less of a shit where I'm high.
    I hardly ever get paranoid, and I almost always look sober, apart from looking a little more "Asian" ;)
    I do, however hate staying in one place for longer then an hour. Where I live, the cops are known for popping up from any where, and the locals will call the cops on you, if they even think your smoking weed.
    I've had the cops question me, because I was smoking a hand rolled cigarette in the Smokers area outside of a shopping centre and a shop keeper thought it looked "Suspicious". Pretty much ruined my day.
    Cheers guys :smoke:

2. Im in highschool atm, i go to school BLOWN AS FUCK every single day. I love it. Me and a couple friends every morning when our parents drop us off, we walk across the street and get sanded, usually smoke a blunt or two. Theres cops at my school, ive been searched a couple times but no luck for them! ;) its great to be stoned around good friends and in class even, and its even better to laugh at the mad sober kids who will rat you out for being high. Lol. BOTTOM LINE, BEING HIGH IN PUBLIC IS AWSOME. just dont carry anything:( or tape that shit on your calves, near your bawls. Keep smokin fellas be safe

3. Nice to see you're Aussie.

I actually love being high in public, nothing better than having a wake and bake with a Sativa dominate and walking around in the sunshine and fresh air.
    But yeah, it does feel like that sometimes people know I am high, but I just forget about it, you can't get arrested for being high.
    :smoke:

4. Fuck man! Where do you find the cash for that?!
    I smoke a couple of cones before school, but by the time I get off the bus, I'm completely sober. Sucks balls, actually.
    And I'm pretty sketched about doing it in school, the weed I have smells strong as, and teachers are known for randomly going through our bags because I'm a known stoner at my school.
    Shit sucks.

5. I'm have severe social anxiety and am social awkward so hell yes. When I'm sober I can't even look up in public. Specially walking down the street with cars driving toward me.

6. Oh man, that must be awful.
    Does it get better or worse after smoking pot?

7. lmfao I love being high in public its so FUNNY

8. Dancing in maccas is the shit while high :D :)

9. I've had some of my best high times in the city when it's been crowded as fuck with my mates, laughing and talking shit! So yeah, I love being high in public, I started out smoking weed in sketch as fuck bushes and whatnot so dealing with the public stoned hasn't phased me in the slightest for a long time :)

10. love being out smoking some lemon haze it puts me into my own little adventure world everything is so much fun even though its basically the same lol.

11. Near your calves? Damn, how low do your balls hang lol? I think you meant groin or hamstring.

12. [quote name='"PermanentlyHigh"']

Fuck man! Where do you find the cash for that?!
    I smoke a couple of cones before school, but by the time I get off the bus, I'm completely sober. Sucks balls, actually.
    And I'm pretty sketched about doing it in school, the weed I have smells strong as, and teachers are known for randomly going through our bags because I'm a known stoner at my school.
    Shit sucks.[/quote]

I also am known as a huuge stoner at my school. Haha. And im from Texas. So weed is cheap as dirt here. Last week i got two oz's of some DANK fruity smelling skunk, for 40 bucks. Its all who you know, man! Try what i do, smoke before school, hell even in school! I do it, sometimes go to the restroom going to my next class between bells or during a class, just watchout for security, open a window if you got it, snag 2 hits or so, and get thw hell out of there because its going to reak! ;) once your out, they wont be able to tell who it was! Assuming lots of people shit at school where you live. And youll be perfectly high! Also* if you have stoner friends, like me, have one of them watch the door for security, if he says ones coming, flush your shit quick, its pretty much a bulletproof plan. Cant get arrested for being high right?:))

13. [quote name='"ThrashManiac93"']

Near your calves? Damn, how low do your balls hang lol? I think you meant groin or hamstring.[/quote]

Yeah sorry! Like.. Upper leg.. The big part! Near your nuts but not your nuts.. Like still in your boxers or whatever though. Also tights help. They cant search you that thoroughly at school. Otherwise slap that motherfuck and call him a rapist and scream.

14. I even smoke in public. I'm a bit discreet of course. I live in the capital of Norway. Lots of people. I've smoked in the parks here, city centre and wherever. I don't care. It's all about looking chill and pretend you're smoking a regular cig (I don't smoke cigs though, but you get the point). If you're stressed out and paranoid, looking around constantly, of course someone is going to notice you.

It's illegal here in Norway btw. And if you're caught you'll get a pretty bad fine all depending on how nice the police officer is. I've never been caught and aim to keep it that way.

15. I am always high in public. It's one of the best parts haha

16. In Australia, weeds pretty expensive. Its $25 for a gram, $50 for 3 grams and $150 for a ounce.
    Ill have to give that a go one time man! Haha. Might do it today, Ill let you know how it goes ;)

17. $150 an oz is a huge discount over $25/g! That'd be a great price in my area...zips go for ~$350 around here. Sounds like you should buy in bulk, mate :)

18. truthfully i feel your pain, i am in the same boat & have been so my entire life.
    up until i found the herb i was very shy.

now i just blaze up and enjoy life. although i still catch myself avoiding all social situations.

19. Nope, Go to Carls Jr. with my friends all the time when im baked.

20. I recently figured out going grocery shopping blazed is so fun to me.