Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Like Being a Stoner

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zeekool, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Gonna put my neck out.

I actually started to hate the person i eventually became. Years of almost non-stop continual smoking. From the moment i woke up through work, my whole day and night i was high either smoking or edibles. I would forget things, do them wrong, groggy all the time, no ambition, no drive. I was not a "fuck-up" by any means as i had very stable jobs and relationships in life. I ended up quitting completely mostly because of my health of body and mind. I don't wanna hear anything about "ooh weed is not harmful at all bruh" nor am i saying it is bad for you. but It was bad for ME.
    Sure i could cut back but i chose to quit. I love to grow the plant and i love and respect her. Before ya'll think i'm up on some moral high horse that is not the case. The pros of not smoking for me far outweighed the cons. This is obviously not typical for most people and some smoke like i did their whole life and will accomplish more than i ever will. It was my time to move on from her. I love learning and growing, sharing the plant with people i know and giving to people get what helps them whether it be medicinal or recreational.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah I agree with you. I usually smoke one month then 2-3 month T Break but that works for ME. Unless I have a break from work and school then I just smoke all day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Good for you man, I'm glad you've been enjoying your grass. Personally, I love being a stoner and its an honor when people tell me that I am one. It's kind of an honor. I try to be high anytime I can. Basically, if I have weed, I'm probably smacked lol. As long as sparking doesn't interfere with your daily activities, keep toking it up dude. Peace

4. We all enjoy blazing. I think part of some peoples hesitation accepting that they are a "stoner" is the stereotypes that come with it, some negative. I personally do not really care what people think. But I can tell you that everyone I work with that has discovered I smoke, has been very surprised as I do not come across as their typical "stoner".

Just like anything, it is what you make of it. If you blaze every day but still get your shit done and are put together etc., you will come across much "better"