Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Like Being a Stoner

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zeekool, Nov 15, 2011.

1. When i think of a stoner, it's some cocky kid who thinks he knows everything, doesn't think of anyone else besides themselves, and doesn't try at anything.

So i wouldn't consider myself a stoner, but I know a lot of people think i am...

So i guess i don't like being considered a stoner, haha

2. never have looked back upon my choice to smoke weed

3. Yep, nothing not to like about it. As long as your not trying to fien over weed, use it responsibly and at the right times, and continue to want to be productive and I don't mean productive as in having to go out and help the community, I mean productive as in regularly thinking. I think for me marijuana helps me get into that zone and just really think about a wide variety of things that being sober just doesn't open up.

4. I love it when i can actually relax. i dont like the label, because WTF its not as bad for you as alcohol. ive been told so many times it is "wrong" why is it wrong because government wont make money?
    Peoples ignorance pisses me off. I love chilling with friends and lighting up though. ive done it alone a few times and its never a great experience. now the only time i do it alone is if i have a migrane and would not do my homework or cannot stay awake and i have homework. (i made a few 0's before i found weed due to migrane/ sleepyness) ill light up some sativa and it keeps me awake and as you know the headache is gone. makes me creative and everything so the homeworks even easier. lol its kinda funny thinking how i write papers and do homework when im high even though it is labeled as making you lazy and failing at life. =).

5. Nah man, im hooked on this shit. i cant quit, every night i fiend for this stuff. I just pawned my grandmothers television to buy some. Sometimes i sit in my room for days and just smoke weed, cut the phone off, turn the lights off and just go insane.

Nah, jk i love weed :)

6. Does the pope shit in the woods?

7. i love being a stoner. i love being chill.

8. I love being a stoner!!!;)

9. I'm not a stereo typical stoner. But yeh i like smoking weed.

10. It's the worst :/

11. Yes, I enjoy smoking weed a lot and being a stoner is great. It just puts me a step ahead of all the non tokers ;).

12. I love being high all the time but sometimes I feel like I need to get my priorities straight but I can't stop smoking cuz then I suffer from sleepless nights than a nice bowl could easily solve. I feel like I'm babbling now anyhow. ✌️

I've never coughed after taking a hit 😁
    And my eyes never get red 😎
    #VisineWho ??

13. #53 doubled0218, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Sounds like someone needs to get better weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Nope weed forces me to smoke it. Lol

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I smoke everyday, generally twice and i still enjoy every single session. I don't know about u guys but it has become some kinda passion :weed: i'm a designer and musician, i love to have a different perpective of life. Life gets boring as you're stuck with just one vision. Therefore i become incredibly creative, positive and feel great. While other people seem to get depressed of the monotone life, i enjoy every minute. Friends ask me how i never feel down and don't get stuck with obstacles, that's my secret lol :GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 2
  16. sure why not bro

17. Love being high I smoke all day everyday and would not change a thing about it

18. I love it. helps to create a better outlook on life:fuck it.

19. ever since i started, i knew weed was for me.

20. i love smoking weed