Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you let your girlfriend smoke for free?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mr B0NG, Aug 10, 2012.

1. My chick smokes up with me all day. Blaze up!

2. Well.. Everyone should

3. Never charge her when were smoking, ever, and we medicate 3+ times a day. But when she wants some of my medicine for her and her girlfriends to have fun, you better believe I don't pay for her and her friends to have fun.

4. I can't imagine not letting my gf smoke free. Shit, even my group of friends all share all the time. And without any of the "I'll hook you up if you hook me up next time". Not to sound condescending, but maybe it's just because we're all close, no mothers and have full time, successful jobs. No need to stress or be stingy if money isn't a real problem.

5. Lucky me, my lady doesn't smoke... But if she did and wanted to hit my spliff, she would have to be willing to do ass to mouth lmao

6. Lol. Same here. :rolleyes:

7. I don't have a girl :(.

But yea i usually let girls smoke for free. I'll let anyone smoke for free. As long as they don't try to smoke up all my bud.

8. Also, I'm not sure how long she would stay with you if you we're a dick about a bowl or a blunt worth.

9. [quote name='"drew425"']

Never said I was broke. Just don't have the 100+ a week to spend on weed. Who are you to call me out on this forum. You don't know me.[/quote]

Didn't call you out brah brah, you asked what it made you look like, never said you were anything. My advice to you ask your gf how she feels about it, because in the end the matter is between y'all.

10. Just a little lesson to all you guys. My husband and I met when I was 17 and I had no money to by weed. For years he provided me with my meds.

Cut to several years down the line, now I grow and provide HIM with all the weed HE could ever dream to smoke. We have stockpiles of dank. Sativa, indica, and hybrid.

Basically what I'm saying is, take care of your ladies and they will take care of you.

11. [quote name='"mjmama25"']Just a little lesson to all you guys. My husband and I met when I was 17 and I had no money to by weed. For years he provided me with my meds.

Cut to several years down the line, now I grow and provide HIM with all the weed HE could ever dream to smoke. We have stockpiles of dank. Sativa, indica, and hybrid.

Basically what I'm saying is, take care of your ladies and they will take care of you.[/quote]

Haha dang, that's pretty sweet. I'm not sure all our gfs will be as awesome as you though, one can only hope.

12. HELL NO! She pays through the A$$ for the bud.

13. I usually let any girl smoke for free. If you make your gf pay then you're just an asshole

14. i'd feel bad if my boyfriend always smoked me out, considering how much i smoke. i feel like if i ever dated a fellow blade long term we'd switch off and on who buys. i don't play that freebie shit.

15. never would make my girl pay me for a smokeout. but my ex smoked as much as i did, i mean my own habit is very expensive, let alone double my habit. gotta kick in at some point

16. She gets to tag along for free, my stash though equals me hitting it first.

17. #117 Zera, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    Well I don't have a girlfriend atm, but if I did, the answer to this question would depend on how much she smokes.

If she's never really smoked before, or only a couple times, sure, I'd smoke her up and not think anything about.

But if she's a fellow blade, and has her own weed, I wouldn't let her smoke for free ALL the time. Sometimes, or when it makes sense, like if I would have been smoking anyway and she's with me. Or if we don't have any on us, and we're closer to my place than hers. Or I just got some new stuff that looks ans smells good and can't wait to smoke some of it for the first time, I might call her to try it out with me. Or if she's low and I'm not.

But if she smokes regularly, I wouldn't let her get free weed from me all the time as a matter of course.

I wouldn't make her pay, though. Instead, I'd just expect that I'd be invited to smoke from her stash every so often too.
    There's no reason to be a dick about it, and demand money from her.
    But unless she is completely clueless about smoking and has no idea about how much weed costs, she should have the decency to be nice and share too every now and then.
    Knowingly being a leech is kinda rude IMO, male or female.

I am a bisexual girl, so maybe this colored my answer, but I don't think it's by that much. I'd do the same thing with a guy.
    If a guy I was dating shared his weed with me, I'd offer to share mine next time.
    I'd expect a girl I'm dating to have similar courtesy--she dosen't need to share as much as me, but she should share too.

I don't like all the material shit about dates.
    I feel uncomfortable when my date pays for everything. It's like I "owe" something, and that's not the way it should be. On a first date, it feels like whatever he buys on the date is "payment" for whatever I might do later, and that irks me (bitch, I ain't no whore). After a while into the relationship, if he always pays I feel like it's too formal (I think: we know each other well enough now, do you still need to be trying to impress me? Also I feel bad that it costs him cumulatively more money). I always offer to pay, and guys take it as me trying to say it's not a date, or me trying to "test" them so I can have an excuse get irrationally mad at them when they agree to let me pay, or something like that.
    (Though I do see myself paying for everything on dates with a girl and not minding it. idk. Guess I just feel more comfortable being the "man" in the relationship?)

/digression

Like, there's a difference between paying for dates and fun stuff that you do together and just paying for her shit. If my girlfriend are hanging out in my house smoking and chilling out, that could be a lazy date--in which case I'd have no problem paying. If we went to smoke with some other friends, and everyone contributes, except her, because she expects me to cover her, I'd have no problem with it if she didn't really smoke before, but I'd be kinda miffed if she was a smoker and only wasn't pitching in cause I'm there.

18. bud for brain nomsayin'

19. i would 'smoke' out zera if you nomsayin

edit ^^ tokinbrah knows what imsayin.!!!

20. NO WAY. 10$ up front everyday