Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you let your girlfriend smoke for free?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mr B0NG, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I smoke her up if shes chilling at mine, no biggy i enjoy it and the sex. Shes bought an 1/8 before and i think she will be toking more often she says so will probably offer to buy a bag for us now and again. But asking your girl to chip in for lil smoke up is kinda cheap.

2. Ohhhh, she pays... she pays alright...

3. Like alot of the guys, my girlfriend only smokes once in awhile and never really asks to smoke. She recently bought herself a pipe and I left a bud by "Mistake" at her disposal . So the answer is I would never.

4. No if she wants to smoke she has to have a threesome with me and her mom. :bongin:

5. [quote name='"tokinITguy"']

Dunno. Does she make you pay...for sex?

(sorry, just a really silly thread topic, thought I would point out the absurdity of it)[/quote]

Your dumb. No relation there. :confused:

6. Dude are you serious? Like you would expect your gf to pay you to smoke?

7. If I had one I wouldn't make her pay but she better be smoking me up every once in a while.

8. My boyfriend, every weekend like clockwork, buys me weed and he DOESN'T even expect me to smoke it with him.

He fucking rocks!

9. I give my girl weed every time i buy it.

10. Sure do.

I'm a mother fucking gentleman

11. Lol I have to bug the shit out of my gf to smoke with me :/ 3-4 times a yr max...

12. Her and all her friends

13. she probably smokes 1/3rd of every 3rd joint i smoke so charging her for 1 out of every 9 joints would be a bit OTT.

14. Free tree for my girl, she picks up too but i don't let her throw down when toke.
    If the tree is free ery body smoke for free.

15. I don't make anyone pay. Friends, girls, they can smoke for free. I'll even smoke the occasional stranger up.

16. When I had a boyfriend, we bought our own weed and shared/matched. More fair.

17. she rolls my blunts and she dont even smoke

18. I would let my boyfriend smoke with me if he didn't have to worry about drug tests. ): So he just drinks, which we all know is a much safer/healthier choice (sarcasm of course). I've made him firecrackers before though, haha. He had a toothache and knew the painkillers wouldn't help him like weed would. Yay!

19. I've never charged my girl for bud. She usually only smokes with me, but everyonce in awhile I will forget my bowl in her car with a lil nug in it :)

20. I don't make her pay, although she doesn't smoke enough to cost me a lot.