Do you let girls smoke for free?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 14, 2012.

1. thats hot...i love kinky girls...lets do it.

2. exactly....i smoked some girls out like last year and they were acting like fiends like one when i was passing her the blunt she had this look in her eyes like epic crackhead face cant describe it but yea lol

3. Ive let too many people smoke for free...

4. If you can't get laid from smoking a girl down you gotta work on your skills

5. Freshman year maybe, when really drunk. No longer.

6. why would it get you laid tho. there must me some dirty sluts out there, who fucks someone cos they let them hav a smoke off their weed?

7. On the other hand, why chicks think its ok to act like hoes to trick a dude into giving them a share of the weed. Fuck dat herpes ho, I say, unless there is a exchange of commodities, I say.

Unless you've never been to a large party and see how drunk female weed smokers act when fiendin...

8. it's like wining and dining a girl and then expecting a kiss or something after the date i guess..

9. hahah jesus

10. Looks like I gotta work on my skills but I been known that :cool:

11. #71 wuidd420, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    if they don't become a fucking asshole moocher i'm fine with it. but not gonna lie it deff can get you laid in the right setting. lol

12. How the hell is that the same? If I either take the time to cook a dinner or take a girl out, I'm putting time and effort into getting to know her for a reason.

That has zero relevance to someone not smoking with a female because they won't have sex with them. Maybe they don't have sex with you for other reasons?

I mean I've seen some shit, but at no point have I ever seen a female go all reefer madness Cock Goblin on some guys dick because she smoked a few hits of his pot.

The lack of maturity in this place recently is.....disheartening to say the least.

13. take girl out on a date and pay for everything...she will think thats sweet and give u the pussy

same thing with weed or any other drug in the world...unless shes a schemin hoe thats gonna do your drugs then run away until next time she wants to get high

14. I got a buddy who charged his girl to smoke, and for everything else. His is a total misery about everything. I also thought he was a douche for this. Needless to say they are not together anymore...

15. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']

take girl out on a date and pay for everything...she will think thats sweet and give u the pussy

same thing with weed or any other drug in the world...unless shes a schemin hoe thats gonna do your drugs then run away until next time she wants to get high[/quote]

I want you to re-read what you just wrote out loud.

Done?

Now doesn't that sound stupid and completely irrelevant? Oh wow, you smoked $2 worth of weed with her, big fucking deal.

You're obviously not old enough to be here.

16. I smoke people out for free all the time.. Those who return the favor by smoking me out get free dank in the future. That's how I tell who really wants to chill or just to smoke my dank

17. #77 Cloud10_2003, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4]HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA - YouTube[/ame]

18. I usually treat any girls like any guys that are friends of mine, try to bring weed. Got none? Sure I'll smoke you up just remember next time. As for my girlfriend, I tell her to not worry about bringing piff ever. Seems like you should smoke your girl up anyways... good boyfriend etiquette.

19. I let everyone I know 'smoke for free' on the understanding that somewhere, down the line they'll smoke me up. I do think that smoking ultimately needs to be a reciprical thing. If people show up looking for a handout multiple times then I get a little irritated. It is true however, that girls can be especially stingy; as if they dont need to throw back in because they have tits and an ass.

20. Only if they fuck for free.