Do you let girls smoke for free?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 14, 2012.

1. #1 Cloud10_2003, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    Girls thinking they're going to smoke for free just because they have vaginas not trying to give up some head or put in on bud

2. I smoke my girlfriend out all the time. My group of friends who I also smoke with consists of 3 guys and 2 girls and the girls always chip in as well. but sometimes I'll smoke them out and they'll smoke me out sometimes as well. I don't think it has anything to do with gender. At the end of the day it costs money and everyone I smoke with understands that

Btw sounds like OP has never had a girl touch his penis before.

3. i havent...im a virgin and a chronic masturbator who uses shamwows to soak up all the cum on my sofa :p

4. My group of friends mainly consists of guys, they smoke me out, I smoke them out, we match sometimes.

I mean sure, random dudes would smoke me out at a party, or invite me over to smoke. That's their problem, not mine. If they were expecting a sexual favor in return, then fuck that, I didn't ask to be smoked out..

Guys are more reliable to smoke with anyway, because they always return the favor....girls can be stingy or forget or never have any.

5. Nah not really. The girls I smoke with always have their own weed. We usually match, or get eachother back when one of us is out of bud. It's a good system, and we trust eachother.

6. I smoke anyone out :confused_2:

7. If we are friends sure. But I don't smoke females out just because they have cunts and are whores.

8. #9 .AcidTrip., Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    Anyone.

If a person can't get any or doesn't have money then i most defiantly will smoke with them, why not?

If it's someone random then i will analyze them for a second before i answer but most likely yes, it depends on how they look. If a person looks like some dirty ass mafucka then hells no

9. I tend to be stingy with my weed. I don't have that much at a time and I tend to smoke alone. But really I wouldn't smoke out a girl unless they do something in return. Not sexual favors tho.

10. just the thought of you expecting your genitalia to be touched in exchange of tree is just...creepy...

touch it yourself ya weirdo

11. Man, so many children around here lately.

I don't care if you're male, female, or a tranny. If you're a good person ill smoke you up if I have the means to do so.

Anyone who doesn't smoke up a female for the SOLE reason that they won't suck or fuck you, is a complete immature tool.

But then again I have an amazing girlfriend that smokes, so its quite obvious which way works better
    Have fun being alone :)

12. [quote name='"supremebitXO"']just the thought of you expecting your genitalia to be touched in exchange of tree is just...creepy...

touch it yourself ya weirdo[/quote]

Ever other female I've ever met that smoke expected to get free bud in exchange for head.

13. and you expect to smoke for free without having genitalia in your mouth?? lol what else can you give me that i want?

either put in on the bud....or put my penis in your mouth.......or buy snacks.

14. bro my girlie friends just show up at my pad with hella weed just cuz i got a ballin bong, and cuz im fuckin rad of coarse. but shit they are the ones with all the pot they smoke me out a lot

15. trippy ._.

16. id rather be alone with more weed than have a "friend" who's only a friend when i have weed.

17. Who said smoke for free? ahahaha I dont need anyones weed lmao

18. one of my best girl friends smokes more weed than i do...lol i cant even keep up with her

19. I let everybody smoke for free.