do you know someone who is ignorant about pot?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by SD Sensi Grower, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Been posted a bunch. But yea its a good vid

2. Yep. A girl named Lisa. Once she found out I smoked it, she stopped talking to me. She KNEW it was horrible and I was a bad person for doing it. She is also an idiot and a scientologist, so...

I don't hang around people who are anti-weed anymore.

3. It's 2009... if you're still anti-weed you're an ignorant moron

4. Dont Hate. Ed-u-CATE!

5. #6 StreetracerGTR, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    HANG AROUND THEM and make them feel stupid... i try my best to combat anti-pot people.

6. Everyone who I know that doesn't smoke is respectful to me, they just make sure to point it out about smoking responsibly.

This video will now be an ultimate tool to those who want to contest my decision!

Thanks for the good find OP +reppy

7. i totally agree. it is sure fire proof.

thanks for the +rep

8. The funny thing is that this girl is the biggest bitch in the world. The main reason I distance myself from people like her completely is because she isn't nice. I find it funny how my friends now are all nice, respectful and support the legalization. The retards and assholes I've met are against it.

9. The thing is I come from the South and the older people from here still tie racist comments in with Marijuana use. I won't get into it because I don't want to offend anyone, but down here if your parents (luckily my mom is somewhat ok with it) or grandparents know you smoke or have anything to do with Marijuana they will automatically assume someone of another color is influencing you to smoke and will ruin your life, etc, etc.

I talked to my mother about and she as a registered nurse of 25 years said it was "ok" if you use occasionally. The only thing she worries about is about it being a "gateway" drug. Simply because her brother started smoking at a young age then moved too harder stuff. I say if you move to something harder, then you were looking for something more then alittle pot all along. Some people just can't settle for it and need something bigger and better.

10. very very true dude. like if you try weed then need to move on to bigger things, it was never really weed you were looking for in the begining.

11. my best friends dad cought us smoking in the house, kicked me out, then followed me home just to tell me what a worthless piece of shit i am for smoking pot and that anyone who smokes is a waste on society...
    i laughed in his face hahaha

12. good for you. that is really fucked up of him to say that.

he is obviously an idiot.

13. This is a GREAT video.

It just destroys every stereotype and myth there is about marijuana use.

Seriously... I think I could show this to ANYONE and completely change their mind...

+rep

14. thanks. yea ive already changed 2 ignorant people with it.

thanks for the +rep

15. The Union is amazing, I even learned new things from it.

Anyway, I have a friend who is somewhat anti-weed. He doesn't care that people smoke it, but he doesn't like it himself. He WAS totally anti-weed, but I think I changed his mind a bit.

Who knows, maybe someday I'll smoke him up. If he wants to. Lmao.

16. This is likely true...but the bottom line logic that you need to apply is this:

IF cigarettes were Illegal...then Cigarette Dealers would have all kinds of other illicit substances.

Take out "Cigarettes" and add "Booze"...same logic.

People that smoke pot, then try harder drugs have been influenced, as the person selling them the illegal Cannabis, then offers the other illiegal drugs they are trying to make money off of. It's just business for them.

If anyone doubts this...then think back long and hard to the last time you were walking down the street anywhere that cigarettes and booze are legal, and controlled, and heard any of these phrases:

""Psssst...hey dude...you wanna buy some really good...Cigarettes?"

or

"Hey...buddy...wanna buy some home made beer from me? It's da Kick Azz brewz!!"

Now...ever wonder why these scenarios seem so ludicrous?

Right...because all you have to do is take 18 more steps and you are in a store where you can pick whatever you want, without violating State or Federal Law.

That is the difference. It is by association with illegal substances that people are influenced to try the other stuff.

If cannabis was legal and controlled, people would be no more likely to try hard drugs from using cannabis, than they would be from drinking a beer, then deciding they want to do Cocaine or Heroin.

Not likely, at all. Unless, of course, beer was illegal.

:)