do you know anyone that fits this

Discussion in 'Politics' started by special sauce, Jul 8, 2011.

1. a republican that doesnt fall in the category of rich, racist, or mentally not all there (retarded)

2. ......

edit: i thought i'd make a post with as much substance as you have provided.

3. Maybe Gary Johnson, but he's pretty libertarian so...

4. i see you hating.

5. Maybe my uncle, but he lives in a dump even though he went to one of the best engineering schools in the nation (mental?) and knows a lot of bad jokes with racist undertones.

6. Well there's many a great choices to choose from.

There's Chthulu, he isn't rich or racist, he hates all equally.

You got Dwayne Alozando Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho, he isn't racist or rich. Plus he's got a 3 point plan to get us back on track here in America. He has this guy that's really smart, and he's gonna fix everything. Sounds pretty solid to me.

Then we got this one guy. Everyone calls him crazy old and racist but I'm not to sure about that.

Dude sounds legit and all, but if you wanna have a sure thing, I would go with Camacho for president. He gots a plan that's going to fix everything, you just gotta give it a little hope and all.

Oh ya, heres some info for that crazy guy I mentioned

http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/677839-ron-paul-appreciation-thread.html

:smoke:

7. found one, he is none of the above...

[​IMG]

btw, thanks for my main mans mention there...

[​IMG]

8. Come on OP!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T549VoLca_Q"]YouTube - ‪Not Acceptable R-word PSA‬‏[/ame]

9. [​IMG]

10. Been a registered republican since 1979. I am definitely not rich, as I am unemployed and we are living on one income. Not racist, well I am white and have dated hispanics, blacks but not orientals mainly because I never ran across one when I was single and looking to date, and as to not all there - no idea how to answer that one, but I have never seemed to have mental issues other than a height phobia and a severe dislike of roaches, maggots and other squirmy bugs [though I do not mind spiders and snakes, or stuff like moths/butterflies once out of the squirmy phase]

11. how can you stand to be a member of the republican party then??? :D

party politics suck. the dems are as bad, overall, and worse in some regards. shit pisses me off. for example: raising the debt ceiling is a bad idea. it is a bad idea now and it was a bad idea every year for the last ten. all of a sudden the reps are putting their foot down on the debt ceiling....the same fucks who raised it approx 8 times under bush...but because a dem is on the throne it all of a sudden is a bad idea? party politics = political theatre

12. PROOF...you're sick, sick I tell you!!!!!:p

13. How can anyone stand to be in a political party?

"I am a tool and I fit neatly into pre-set box A or B!"

I have strong opinions on a wide array of diverse issues, and I don't need to join a "group of individuals that all think the same" to know where I stand on any given issue.

14. Welcolme to American politics...

15. That's not the point of political parties. The point is gaining ballot access and being able to elect like minded individuals into the positions that run the country.

16. While there is some truth to that, i think that the republican platform is "corrupt" and to get anywhere with it, you must appeal to the wealthy white americans for their donations. this may be why r.p gets no respect from them. so you must appeal to that group, they donate, you pass a bill helping them, they donate again, etc. the big companies donate mostly to repubs, but also to the dems so that they have pull w whoever wins. really, it's not nessessarily the repubs themselves, but the system that is corrupt and perpetuates the influence and control by the wealthy. its very very unfortunate. i hope this made sense

17. I bet half the people on this forum don't vote...the people get what they want sadly. Uneducated Mob rule...or stated differently state educated democracy