Do you know anyone that doesnt have facebook?

Discussion in 'General' started by Novek, Nov 25, 2009.

1. I want to applaude them for not getting caught up in the hype. Also do you anyone that doesnt have a cell phone? Is it possible?

2. Facebook yeah, but cellphone? I actually do know someone without one haha, but only cause he can't afford it. and some of my friends have their phones shut off every other months cause they can't make their payments. But by choice? no

I've thought about deleting my facebook several times, I rarely get on it anymore. It's good for parties n shit though, know what's goin down.

3. Dude you need to get a social life lmao !!!!:hello:

4. I refuse to go to facebook. I have a myspace page I never use, so it seems like it'd be fucking pointless to double the useless vanity webspace. Also, I did not have a cellphone until a few months ago. :)

edit: Actually, in the nine months I worked for Nextel, I had a complimentary company phone so there's that.

5. I had one in high school, became too obsessed with it and quit for a year and a half. I have one again because I switched colleges and thought it would be a good way to get to know people in my new school. I try and keep it to once a day though, and I never post pics, post stupid status updates, or play any of the apps.

I don't know anyone without a cell but over the summer I kept my phone turned off most of the time and it was the most freeing feeling...I recommend just going a few days without one and enjoy the quiet...

6. my friends keep telling me to make an account, but i dont wanna so im not gonna.
    and i cant live without my cellphone, but i hate texting. id prefer to talk to you. :)

7. I have a facebook, but in all honesty couldn't tell you the last time I was on it.
    I have a friend with no cellphone, kind of annoying to get a hold of him sometimes.

8. Guy at my work refuses to use facebook or any of that stuff. seems like most people know 'that one person' that refuses to conform haha. I only use it to stay connected with people that live far away or i can't see often.

Cellphone? I wouldn't put in the same category as facebook. Its just a way to reach people easily. But yes i know a few adults who don't have em and a friend who finally got one like last month.

9. I agree with the post above me. I've never had a facebook or a cellphone in my life. I dont need somebody constantly bugging me with their drama. If i need to talk to somebody ill get ahold of them. If i do plan on moving though after newyears for college though ill more than likely start a facebook to meet new people and pay for a cellphone because i wont have a home one anymore. And ill only get peoples numbers, not give out mine.

10. Grass City is the first and only forum I'm on. Never even contemplated Facebook or Myspace because they're ridiculous. The majority of people on those sites wind up centering their life around it and that doesn't seem the least bit interesting to me. That and I have a life.

Never owned a cell phone and I never will. Sure, I'm the asshole you can never get a hold of but I like the freedom. I like coming home and playing the hundreds of phone messages, the tone of my friends voices growing in frustration with each new message, bliss. That and I don't need to be constantly harassed by some jerk off I don't really care about.

Fuck it all, it's all junk.

11. I dont know anyone wihtout a cell phone. And even though I have one it kinda pisses me off that everyone has to be connected like that. Its just weird. And only a couple of ppl i know dont have a facebook.

12. i don't have a facebook

13. i have a facebook. i use it to keep in contact with people, cause i hate talking on the phone so i use that to keep in contact, or ill just text the peoples. im making a myspace soon, but thats for trippy music im making. once i got the first song perfected im gona post a link up here :D

14. texting devices are like pacifiers for adults. :) i never understood that texting thing, i've tried it and it takes me longer to text than it takes me to type. at least if i'm chatting on IM i can actually say shit almost as fast as speaking it.

15. yes to all ur questions.

16. i have never had a facebook :wave:
    but i admit i do have a myspace :devious:

17. Yeah to Facebook and no to cell...although I barely ever use my cell phone, I could live without it, but I know I'll need it in the future for when I get a job or girlfriend, also that's where all my dealer's numbers are!

18. :hello:

19. I never had any of those social online bull shit glad to see someone elson on the same page, I do have a cell phone, but it's been dead for a month. I don't call no one unless I'm buying weed.

20. i dont have a cellphone or use Facebook or any other social networking sites.

Begin the applauding, OP!
    If ppl wanna get hold of me i have a house phone, answering machine, and I also leave my internet messengers on ALL DAY.