Do you keep smoking a secret?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bonghoots4lyfe, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Or do you tell everyone? Or only certain people?

I don't really care who knows, unless it's a cop/employer

2. Im pretty open about smoking pot, If I'm not sure how someones going to react Ill drop some hints or jokes and see what they say but other than that Im pretty open about smoking pot

God made Greenery & he also made the Scenerey🍁

3. No couldn't give a shit who knows,i dont flaunt it,but neither do i hide nor deny it.

4. I tell some people, but it's not something that I go around shouting out. HELLO EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME I SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY. LOOOOOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. BAM arrested

5. I don't give a shit who knows or who sees me smoking. After burning for damn near 15 years, it's pretty much known to everyone that knows who I am or whoever is around me a lot.

6. I try to keep it fairly quiet. All of my good friends know that I smoke, but I probably won't tell someone I just met that I smoke everyday. It's pretty circumstantial though

Sent from four score and seven years ago

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT3J9T3MNQw

Me, going to pick up a bag.

8. i only talk with fellow blazers about smoking and the ones i want to smoke with. obviously not gonna run around telling everyone i smoke

9. I think there are like 20 people in my life who know that i smoke and drink, I have an image that i have to try to keep sadly.

10. I usually dont tell anyone unless im sure that they are chill with weed or booze. Some people tend to get a little obsessed with bud and run their mouths off about dumb shit and give stoners a bad rep. All i care about is being high and thats my business unless someone wants to join me.

11. I smoke daily and my girl doesn't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Everyone that knows me knows I get high. No reason to keep it a secret.

13. My parents, siblings, and a few other people know. I don't keep it a secret, but I'm not going to go scream it from the mountain tops, lol. If someone I'm cool with asks, I'll tell.