Do you intend to start vaping/eating/drinking weed when you get to a certain age?

Discussion in 'General' started by shittytoker, Feb 27, 2012.

1. One day I think I'm going to decide to really stop smoking weed and start taking it in a more healthy way. I'm guessing this could be around age 30 or so assuming I'm still able to smoke weed then (if work doesn't have drug tests).

What age do you think you will stop smoking and start ingesting it healthier?

2. Why one day? Why not start now?

3. I vape and I'm 18 :confused_2: I smoke too, but I vape more

4. i smoke and vape. i think i love the act smoking way to much to ever stop until its physically impossible.

5. Yeah, right now I find smoking the easiest method. I am going to try some edibles on friday hopefully.

I just feel that my body can handle it right now, but when I'm older I'll probably want a healthier option.

6. [quote name='"shittytoker"']Yeah, right now I find smoking the easiest method. I am going to try some edibles on friday hopefully.

I just feel that my body can handle it right now, but when I'm older I'll probably want a healthier option.[/quote]

Don't eat too many edibles my brotha, you'll get mindfucked!

7. Vaping is awesome man. I was a heavy heavy bong smoker and just recently switched to vape. I gotta say I enjoy it more and that it dosnt get to your lungs like huge bong rips.

8. I have vaped before. I'll prolly buy one eventually. Like when I have $600 to throw around. But I'll never stop smoking unless I start coughing up crazy shit. Vaping and eating is different from smoking, I could never just only eat it or vape it.

9. I would vape but my parents dont approve so i gotta be shneaky :smoke:

10. You only need about $100 for a decent digital vape. Don't spend $600 on a name brand.

11. The very moment I can afford it

12. I'm about to get a mflb, and if I like that enough I'm gonna only smoke if I'm with friends

13. #13 lazyy, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    why wait? i'm 20 and i switch off. usually i vape on weekdays to keep my head straight and i'll smoke on weekends when i have no work or anything important to do. this also keeps my tolerance for both pretty consistent. best method imo.

get a ssv or dbv. i've tried both and the reviews don't lie, they are great vapes. i had a vapor bros a few years back and it was pretty good, if i could do it again though i'd get one of the aforementioned vapes. i currently have an mflb for stealth/budget reasons and i honestly wouldn't have it any other way.

edit: i'd like to add that any sentence regarding marijuana that has the words "too many/much" will always result in an enjoyable experience. too much is never enough. unless you fall asleep.

14. I've never used a digital vape but from what i've heard is the high is different and I know from experince edibles are too strong for me I don't always like to get über stoned

15. I ate two grams on firecrackers before.

Holy fuck never again

If I ever have an unlimited supply of high grade weed I will invest in high grade munchies :)

16. The high will vary based on the temperature settings. Lower temps will give you a mellow, clear headed highs. Higher temps will get you baked but still feel clear headed. I personally love the highs a vape gives me.

17. We vaporize cause it gets us WAY higher than smoking can.
    Who gives a fuck about health

18. this, i vape usually when im alone, or if im with one or two people and were just chilling, but if were going out to get high, were smokin.

19. all's i've ever done is smoke it. dont want to quit that unless i have to. love the act of smokin.

20. Already started. I basically strictly vaporize. Way healthier lifestyle.