Do you hide the fact that you smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by MihoSayuri, Jul 30, 2008.

1. wasn't sure if there was a thread about this already.
    anyway.

I never really hide it.
    luckily, my mom's cool with it,
    even gets me weed sometimes.

unfortunately,
    I have to hide my stash and bong and shit because of my asshole brother.
    who will probably steal the weed and then call the cops because I have a bong with resin in it.

so if you do hide it,
    who from, and why?
    and where do you hide it?

also,
    what's a good way for the smell to not seep outta the room?
    I tuck a towel under my door when I smoke.
    any other ideas?

2. your mom buys you weed?

you sir, are a god damned son of a bitch piece of the luckiest shit. :D

3. i hide it from my dad and stepmom that i live with currently. my mom kicked me out of her place just over a year ago for catchin me with yay, so i moved out here and everyone thinks im a good sober boy now. hah.. i just blaze and thats it. i hide my bud, grinder, pipes, etc. all in a tupperware thats stashed away in a random bigass tupperware in my closet. theres like 6 of those hugeass ones holdin shit cuz i have such a huge closet. i normally blaze in my closet and smoke outta my mini spoon just packin snappers. then when i exhale, i put this small blanket that i folded up to my mouth and exhale the smoke through then just spray a little fabreeze and crack the window (also a nice view) and my room will be smell-free in about 15 min.

hopefully i dont ever really get caught by my dad or stepmom, theyre really uneducated about drugs and everything though and neither of them have smoked and they never drink. so its pretty easy to hide.

im lookin forward to the day i have my own apartment and can blaze freely without worrying about parentals.

4. I hide it from everyone, except from my two best friends and my brother.

5. i dont hide it from anyone. i leave my wooden box with my stash and all my gear right on my desk and my bong right next to it and i live with my mom curently

6. For the longest time I lied to my family and some friends about my drug use... Then I got busted at school a couple of times and I gave up on it. Everyone in my area knows what I do and what I am about... Not a damn thing to be ashamed of. If you can't accept me for me... Cool, I got other shit to worry about :)

7. No I don't hide the fact that I smoke. Everyone in my family,from My grandparents to my little cousins do it. All my friends smoke,,,,so i've never really found a reason to hide it lol.:hello:

8. I hide it from my boss and my parents, thats about it.

9. Well, what you could do to hide your marijuana is you could put it in a computer case. Same with the waterpipe if it isn't tall.

10. from some family members but thats about it

11. i refuse to hide it. theres nothing wrong with it and if someone has a problem with it, well...then its THEIR problem not mine.

12. lol your family is crazy...

at home, had to hide from the parents

at school, had to hide it from the RAs and campus cops

got pulled over once with a bag in the car and had to hide it from the traffic cop

now i'm out on my own, and have to hide it from the wife. [hopefully not for long because she's expressed some curiosity in trying it]

13. Only people I hide it from is my family and their friends.

Plus other peoples families :p

14. Nobody at my job knows I smoke but one other person.

Outside of work, I'd say everyone knows I smoke. I don't make a big deal about telling people, but I certainly don't hide it.

15. My fam knows I smoke but I'm a fucking adult, they cant do anything about it. Not that they care anyway. I dont' hide the fact that I smoke from anybody, but I don't go out and just say "I'm a stoner i love weed". If somebody cares to konw, it's not too hard to find out, but i'm not gonna advertise it

16. Only from people that dont buy their own, & my Mom...& Dad, & two sons & my boss at work, & the guy at the garden center.

17. i just hide it from my fam, if they ask me i'll probably admit to it but they would never expect i do so w/e i dont think they would mind much.

18. I don't flaunt the fact that I toke, but if someone was to ask I would tell them straight out. My herb and pieces stay out of view, but are never really hidden.

19. Yeah, this is an interesting situation. All of my friends know, both at college and back home. My parents do not know, nor do any other adults as far as I know. At school, some people seem to know (word gets around fast), but none of the girls I have been involved with in the past year knew anything about it...

20. i hide it only from my parents and older relatives. it would cause them such heartache if they found out, so other than that, nope.