Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you have your own smoke room?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BongHitsAndAcidTrips, Feb 11, 2014.

1. At the moment I'm living in an apartment closer to my college and I have a roommate who is actually my bestfriend and my dealer. We have a grow room and a smoke room. Smoke room has a bunch of posters on the wall, nice tv, Xbox, a fridge and a pantry. There's a small coffee table that has drawers that contain weed, dabs, shatter, blunts and joints. And the other drawers has spoons and chillums and steam rollers. It took a lot of time and investment, but now it's so chill. What about your smoke room?

2. My bedroom doubles up as a smoke room. :smoke:  I have a couple of cool posters, flags and wall art. My guitars and bass are in here along with the necessary equipment. I also have a really cool wooden box from Morocco filled with J's a blunt and about 3 grams of UK cheese. The best thing however, is this awesome little storage room that is the best for hotboxing, filled with all my pipes and my bubbler.

3. my bathroom :/ when i move i will smoke on my balcony or backyard patio.

4. Unfortunately no...I wish I had somewhere chill to just sit and blaze...

5. My bedroom is my smoke room...

6. Can I move in?

=)

7. Yeah the wife and I have a smoke room.  We are going to try to vastly improve it over the next few months.  At Ikea we seen a nice Glass cabinet case almost identical to ones you see displaying bongs at the smoke shop.  Only $80 and it has LED lights in it to illuminate the stuff on the shelves.  We are going to get one of those and try to find an old used loveseat instead of sitting at a hard wooden kitchen table and chairs.

8. Grow room and dealer....

I wouldnt recommend growing and selling from the same place.

9. sounds awesome, playing guitar high is fantastic

10. yea I was on the same boat when I lived at home but yea that would be nice, especially on a balcony

11. you don't even have a nice place in your backyard or woods where you can put a chair or two and just burn? My parents had this stream in their backyard and that was a sweet spot

12. haha sure if you don't mind the disgusting winter weather of New England lol

13. I used to live in Boston.

=)

14. that sounds fantastic! Luckily I gotta full ride to school, so the money I saved went towards and apartment and fixing it up

15. I can go in the backyard and put out a couple chairs but my mom doesn't like that I smoke so I have to be certain no one will be home...and it's cold this time of year so it's still not ideal

16. The world is my smoke room. Anywhere, anytime!

17. no one my friend sells to comes to our place. We go to them. Except me because I live there haha. And the grow room is well hidden, it's like a "secret door" in our closet. Clothes are hanging up covering the door. And we had to have people come in to install various new appliances and they had to do electrical that was accessed through my closet and they never noticed any smell or anything

18. I've been there a few times. I actually really like the atmosphere there and culture is nice. In ct it's all white people and it sucks haha which is weird to say because im white lol

19. Fuck whitey!

20. racist?