Do You/Have You Ever Smoked CRACK??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MarijuanaBudha, Apr 14, 2009.

1. #1 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    I have smoked a couple hits recently just started. Habit-forming for sure.
    Results of the poll are confidential

2. crack is whack.

3. crack is fucking NUTS

coke x100

but way too addictive

4. I'd try it once, just because I'm mentally strong and fully capable of not getting addicted to it.

lolyearight

5. #5 M369, Apr 14, 2009
    I have never done crack. And like to say i never will. But who knows.

6. I almost tried it once, some kid from LI messaged me on AIM and said he knew me from GC.. never remember the users name... he said he could get some hard. he lived 2 hours away and I was visting my school which is 1 30. away, because i was like fuck im not gonna travel out there 2 hours everyday to get crack... But I blew all my money on OC that day and plans fell through... and i hate my life so much at this point i would try crack. :)

7. lol take a hit and say that

8. yea, a kid I know told me, if ya like coke, you'll LOVE crack. and that's all he'd say about it.

9. tried it once. it was fun, i guess. not really my kinda thing

10. I would also like to freebase Coke, which iv heard is a slitly different high from coke.

11. I've taken a few hits and I can honestly say I would not get addicted to it unless it was available all day everyday.
    But nonetheless it is the most addictive substance I have tried so far with OC in second place. Right after I exhale I want another hit, but I won't have a crackattack if I don't have one which I never do because my roommate gives me small hits at a time. I have never bought any myself.

12. i tried it once when the coke was all gone and the guy was suposed to get more blow which i was anticipating like mothafucker instead the guy got crack, it was free and i was already geeked on coke so i said fuck it

we smoked it on a beer can mixed with some cig ash, i felt like a fuckin baser lol

13. never have never will. crack is whack :p

14. I smoked up a mansion and a yacht in the late 80's early 90's...never touch the stuff now though. Poison. IMO

15. I don't want to try it cause I'm afraid I'll like it

16. Oh you will trust me. And you'll think, self I want to do this all day for the rest of my life, and then you end up like Tyrone Biggums. :D

17. This. Crack is love

18. #18 MandalaSmoker, Apr 14, 2009
    I tried it,it wasnt all that.It was cooked up with some good too.I hit it twice.I mean it's alright but it doesnt last long.

My conclusion is it was okay,but I wont do it again.The high was short and that's what made me want to take a few more hit's.It isnt really what it has hyped up to be in my opinion.

Now Cream,thats another story.Though you wont be seeing me touching that shit much.

19. Never tried it, and never will.
    Just not something I have any interest in doing.

20. You don't have a "No, but I would" option!