Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you have friends that you believe shouldn't do drugs/alcohol?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by infiniteawesome, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Sounds like you both need a vaporizor.

2. I have a friend who I used to blaze with alot at school. Everytime we'd come blitted he'd just chill for like an hour and then pass out in every other class. Burn out fo life! HA

3. I have a buddy just like that. Total hippie. Seriously, looking at him makes me wonder if there was some sort of time travel device invented in the early 70s. Always tie-dye... long hair... listens to all the right music... but guess what. He's not a stoner!

Can't judge a book by its cover. Seriously man, that expression holds true to everything that isn't a book. hahahah, just kidding. But it really does hold true to almost everything lol.

4. I think theres a very good chance he is a serial killer and he plans to murder you and your friends.

Just kidding.

Seriously, even though his personality is undergoing some change, its very possible that he may have made some realizations and is trying to change. I would leave him alone and not confront him about it and let him manage this little change in mental state by himself. If you brought it up it might irritate him or make him try to go back to his old self which you'd probably be best off not doing. Just my thoughts...