Do you have a special place where you smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dubular, Nov 29, 2012.

1. My roommate and I are a couple closet stoners. We grew up in a very very rural town (graduating class of 36), all republican redneck, Catholic, very conservative types. Basically if you smoke weed you get shunned. I held the same views once upon a time. And then one magical day in college, my roommate found a bag of weed on the floor at a party. Some dank stuff.

We used to smoke on the roof over the porch. It's flat and accessible by climbing out my bedroom window. There is also a tree right in front so its a bit hidden. We'd bring a couple lawn chairs out later at night, put one of my computer speakers in the window and just chill.

There's always been an extra room in the basement of our house, basically another bedroom but we don't have a fourth roommate so it's been empty. Since my other roommate told us he doesn't mind smoking in the basement, we've taken to making it our new spot. It's got a couple of those comfy round chairs that fold up, a digital projector made from an overhead and lcd screen, posters all round, a shelf to showcase our pieces, and its lit by christmas lights.

And since most of our friends have no idea we smoke, nobody knows about it. Even his girlfriend has no idea. It's like a secret hideaway where I can get blazed, worry free.

Just wondering if anyone else has a certain place they tend to smoke.

2. So you're 94 years old?

3. I phrased that wrong. I graduated with 36 people. I was trying to illustrate how small the town is. Class of 2009 haha.

4. This Abandoned Golf Course near by cousins house. It's amazing at night. It's literally just us and this huge ass golf course where nobody can see us. We generally go into the abandoned club house and toke it up!

5. Local train yard
    My desk

There WAS another place ... but yuppies came along, and someone bought the property and built condos. It was just a building foundation and empty land. Property surrounded by trees so nobody could see in unless they were trying to go there. Completely dark except the moonlight. Nice view of the city skyline. A few homeless people who were cool. Whole place was the size of two football fields.

6. The pier down by my gaff where I can see all of Dublin and the sea :love:.. with views like this, how couldn't you

[​IMG]

7. that shit has me laughing dude thinking shorty was 94 years old

8. In my room on a very retro orange chair that I got for free and it's awesome...although I wish it reclined..............but it spins!!

9. Ok, was messing around with photomerge in photoshop to make a panorama. And added a black border thing to fill in some blank spots. I better at this stuff sober.

Attached Files:

10. That's pretty tight. How did you rig the LCD screen to the projector?

11. That looks like a pretty chill space

12. Here's a website that explains it all.
    LCD Overhead Projector - Previously on Instructables
    Not quite as easy as you'd think. Gotta make sure the monitor you're buying is compatible.

That sounds friggin awesome. This summer I smoked a lot with my roommate at his parents' house by/in the pool. At night was always chill.