Do you hate people?

Discussion in 'General' started by Whohulkwalk, Jul 10, 2013.

1. #1 Whohulkwalk, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    Most people suck imo, but there are a few good ones.

2. I'm surprised no one ever responded to this.

The answer is yes.

3. There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

4. i live quite a misanthropic life.

5. All of man is evil.

Its hard to hate the human race for its inherent predispositions, but yes, I hate people.

6. without a doubt

7. "Hate" is a strong word... I prefer "Everybody leave me the fuck alone."

8. #10 suplove, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    I do not hate, instead I love

I love mary jane and I love everyone on this site.

/sarcasm

9. Some people irk me, but only when they've given me a reason to dislike them. Generally it's people who hate me because I like to talk about poetry and science all the time :smoke:

10. I'm not sure anything on this planet would make me hate people and I feel very sorry for you if you do. You've thus far missed out on a great beauty of our world, and I implore you to get out from your own universe and find what is truly amazing about perfect strangers everywhere.

I've been taken in by people all across this planet, when I've had nowhere left to turn. I've witnessed how a community shares and felt their embrace personally, been welcomed into their homes and vehicles after little exchange, had care taken with zero expectations in return, and listened to a variety of selfless desires stemming from many different cultures, countries, and continents. I grew up with it in my own home and experienced it first hand time and time again.

Are there bad people? Yes. Are bad things done every day? Yes. Does reading the news get tiring and depressing most days? Of course. But there is so much more to society. There's endless beauty in people to behold, but I think a large part of the problem is our inability to want to see it. With all the bad suffocating our mainstream, it's so easy to be closed all the time and I think that is one of the biggest shames of all.

11. I am starting to become more and more repulsed by people. That is a broad characterization, however I  will never meet everyone so I will just assume. 
    For the most part, people are out for themselves, dirty, and just plain  rude. There is always an exception though. I tend to just steer clear from most people. 

12. YES

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. This spirit and outlook is something I remind myself of every time someone is bothering me. I see that there is no reason to prevent myself from growing because others want to degrade me.

Basically in my eyes they are always chill until proven square :smoke:

14. I would also like to point out that the people that hate others probably have to look in the mirror and see who it is they actually hate the most

this was quite the combo-breaker. i applaud you, good sir.

as for the op, i don't have a reason to hate anyone.

i really don't understand misanthropy. how do you go about hating anyone that you probably don't even know anything about?

16. Hmm hate as a whole? yes. Hate everyone individually? no. I can't say i hate someone until i know them very well and even then they can change. I do hate what the human race is doing as a whole but that's a whole nother subject.

Here let me say I HATE WHAT PEOPLE DO not the people.

17. use to, but then i grew the fuck up and got over humanities flaws

18. i try not to but i can't help it