Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you guys think this will be enough?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by beentojailtwice, Mar 29, 2016.

1. So recently acquired what was said to be 4 OZ of Northern Lights shake/trim although I'm not 100% sure it is. I was planning on using it to make brownies. I was going to make 3 lbs of butter with the QP and make 6 pans of brownies out of that. Do you guys think they'll be strong enough?

That's roughly 19 grams of product per pan, and there are 12 brownies in a pan. I was hoping to cut them in half and double my finished product, but only if you guys think they'll be strong enough to get a person decently high. Do you think I should make the 3 lbs or just make 2 lbs with the QP?

2. #2 Joker1121, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    Personally I would just do two lbs of butter, but I don't know the quality of your cannabis. You might want to think about turning your qp into kief/hash and cooking with that. You will be more accurate with your dosing using less product with increased potency. Good luck, should be a fun project. That's a lot of herb to cook! Let us know what you do. And don't forget to decarb- 240F for 40 minutes.

• Like Like x 1