Do you guys think Ill pass my drug test?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by potgodess, Jan 10, 2014.

1. So I'm on probation and I really need to pass my next drug test I use to smoke multiple times a day but then I found out I was gonna on probation so I slowly weened myself off it smoking only two or three times a week. The last time I smoked was 6 days ago but by the time I take my drug test I wouldn't have smoked for 9 days. I'm not very big I'm 5'5 118 pounds I've also been taking acai detox pills and drinking a lot of monsters cause they have 200 percent niacin. Do you guys think I could pass and do you know any cheap ways I can get it out of my system faster

Anything helps
    - jah bless

2. Oh you should be good already. But if you want to be extra safe, drink A LOT of water, and exercise and sweat a lot. Also, I've heard that if they find excessive amounts of niacin, they'll know what you did.

3. I'm scared if I drink to much water there gonna count it as failed for dilution

4. Anyone know if the vinegar thing works

5. Vinegar won't work and if they find your sample diluted they'll retest not fail you.Your weight just stay on the detox but make sure to get off it 1-2 days before the test. Drink like a fish and don't sweat it. Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Water not monster you clownSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Or niacin.. Lol drinking monsters for just the niacin.. Smh

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Instead of asking random internet stoners to play psychic with your life, why not go buy a drug test and find out for yourself? The dollar store has them for $1. It's better than random strangers guessing about your life.

9. Drug test yourself with the first piss of the day. One thing I do and can get clean in ~10 days is drink 3 glasses of water and metamucil each day. Imo its probably the best thing you could do, you void more thc through your bowels than any other way

10. Cranberry juice is good too fyi 

11. 6 days,,,,, hope you like jail food.

12. Your Ok. Went through something like you but I'm about 200 lbs. After slowing down big time I was clean in 6 days.And like others said drink lots of fluids.

13. #13 himan235, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    whoa wait a minute. Drinking water is what you want to do. Of course it will dilute the piss thats what were looking for here, to be under the minimum amount that will trigger a positive. Kinda contradictory of a drug test if they continue to not believe the passing mark

14. The last drug test they gave me was a dipstick but sometimes they send it into a lab. But if it's a dipstick they wouldn't be able to test if it's diluted so would drinking a shit ton of water before the test work