Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you guys think I passed my drug test today?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jeepbrah, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Needed to take a pre-employment drug test today. I'll give you cliffnotes on what I did.

-I smoked last Friday (shared 1 small joint)
    -I only smoke a couple times a week normally.
    -My weight is 135 and I have a fast metabolism
    -I drank LOTS of water, green tea, and gatorade since Friday
    -Passed a home kit test
    -Pissed pretty clear today into the cup for the test.
    -Think I passed?

2. i'd say youve got a pretty fair chance of passing, i mean i cant guaruntee anything but it sounds like you should be straight.. depending on exactly how much you smoked before/how much water you drank/ how diluted your piss was etc etc

3. Yeah. I guess I'll find out within a day or 2. The main thing I'm worried about is my mom finding out I smoke if I failed. My dad knows and doesn't care.

And I am 18. I'm just home for the summer from college.

4. yeah, they arent legally allowed to tell your parents if you failed or passed. if you do fail, id just make up an excuse and say "oh, they already found someone else" or somethin like that. however i think youll be iight, be sure to post the results when you get em