Do you guys shave your asses?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by goopyspooge, May 8, 2011.

1. This is a survey for the dudes of GrassCity. I don't know about you guys but I hate having a hairy ass crack. About 15 minutes ago I just got done shaving the brown starfish and I was wondering how many other guys out there shave there asses, I can't be the only one. :cool::cool::cool:

2. No...just no.

3. then when dudes stick their dick in you it'll be all prickly though bro

4. lol Do you really think chicks like seeing chewbacca when you take your pants off.

5. If you don't wipe after a while your hairs fall out when you do wipe.
    Js.

6. I have a feeling you're going to regret doing that.

But no, I'm hairy and proud of it.

7. yea you're right dude. So many times have i taken my clothes off and the girl went "ewww hairy ASS!!" and ran out the door. If you haven't figured it out, that's sarcasm. oh and number of times that me taking my clothes off in front of a girl has cock blocked me: 0. And i'm a fatty :)

8. No, its still how it was when it came in years ago, shaving that means it will turn into cactus hair and I ain't having that shit. If a girl repulses at my ass, I bend the bitch over and show her why men are hairy and girls arent.

9. fucking dingleberries!!!!! I hate em

10. Hmm never trimmed the old anal beard yet, although I hear it's all the rage these days. :rolleyes:

TvHCat

11. dude i guess if my ass looked like chewbacca i'd probably laser remove that shit.
    but I've got just enough cherokee blood to where im not that hairy at all.

sucks for you dude. but i have to ask. do you get complaints?

girls don't like hair. women do.

12. learn to wipe.

13. I get em out daily when I shower, I'm just saying they're annoying...

14. I tried it once and I will never do it again. When it started to grow back, it was like razor blades cutting the inside of my asschecks. Got some horrible chaffige. Hurt to walk. Never again will I shave my ass hair.

15. you gotta put your legs behind your head to shave the ass properly.

16. #16 chickenstatue, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude alot of girls accept the fact men are hairy and in fact are attracted to it to a certain extent. Trim don't shave. Your gunna accidentally rip your assholeoff like not kidding go on 4chan start a thread of men who shave there ass then you will never do it again

17. Nair the good ol' brown eye, then after a few days a couple of sweeps with the razor keeps my star nice and clean.

18. anal beard huh ? can you braid it ?

19. nair on your bootyhole ? that shit would burn .

20. I've shaved the old poop dispenser a few times, but its more trouble than its worth if you ask me.