Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you guys run out of breath?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by deserted, Sep 29, 2009.

1. ill be smoking out of my pipe and after a good couple of hits i have to sit back and wait because it feels like my lungs are full of something and i just feel out of breath
    lol i know im inhaling smoke and plant crap but i know people that can toke without having to give themselves a break

2. #2 Joe Luxon, Sep 29, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
    Emphysema or athsma?

I'd just check with your Doctor man, and be honest about smoking (and the amount you smoke), there could be a medical condition you arent aware of, that can be treated or managed..

just to reiterate: Be honest with him about how much you smoke, if you want to ignore the advice he gives thats cool, but to get the most accurate diagnosis you need to be honest with your doc (and no, you wont get into any trouble, my doctors known ive smoked for the last couple of years)

3. nope, as Joe said a doctor should check you out. that isnt normal.

4. If you are relatively new to smoking this is fairly normal, it can take a little while to get used to smoking the herb, especially if you have not had any experience smoking cigarettes.