Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you guys like blunts?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Im-DMoe, Aug 29, 2013.

1. I just thought of this question because whenever I see posts about favorite thing to smoke with blunts are usually last. I understand that they waste alot of weed and glass gets you higher and conserves but I feel alot more chill when I smoke blunts. Like when im with a group thats all we do is roll a couple and throw em in rotation. Ive had a bowl and it does get you more high but i just feel like i like shells better. I always have fun either chillen with friends or facin a blunt. What do you guys think?

2. I just like smoking weed. Blunts, Joints, Bowls, Bongs, Vaporizers it don't matter to me.

3. i feel you lol

4. Its all about where your living man, when I was in Las Vegas we smoked on average 2 blunts a week, (much more if on summer break, etc) but when I moved to washington state it was the complete opposite, noone ever smoked blunts...  There was literally one other stoner who enjoyed blunts as much as I did.

Its a shame because a well rolled blunt is a magical thing.

5. Blunts are a waste and so are joints. It last longer with glass

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

6. Yes especially blunts dipped in skooma. Or skooma dipped in skooma mmmm.

Sent from the Riften Warehouse using the grasscity perk in my inventory.

7. You kids and your skooma...

Oblivion is what invented that with a sickass quest, not that terrible skyrim...

8. Blunts are the best!!! But the wraps are illegal (technicaly) in Canada so there sparingly rolled most of the time

9. Sharing blunts with homies and a couple hot chicks in the car or whatever is the best. Can't ask for nothing better than that imo.

10. Only if it's a honey Dutchmaster. And I only really smoke them once in a while. I like joints more.

11. All I smoked was blunts during senior year. Never really like them. I keep it Taylor now joints only. Except when I'm alone I use my bubbler.

12. White Grape White Owls  :smoke:

13. Imo I think they use a lot of weed. Unless like 3 people are throwin down, I won't roll. I think they're harsh as fuck and the tobacco isn't the best for your lungs. But I guess I'm white so fuck it

It doesn't matter what skin color you are, what your cultural backround is, or what hood you live in, marijuana is something shared by many different types of people, thats whats so amazing about it.

14. White owl white grape

15. Cognac dutch and some shots of Courvoisier. 

16. Yes. But not often, you know once in awhile because its tobacco and it wastes alot weed..

17. once a year maybe that is all though

18. Ya man, I like smokin' blunts. I usually use glass but I love smokin' some joints/blunts. Most of my memories of old friends were us just chillin' smoking blunts. I think I use glass so much now that I prefer a joint/blunt even more than before.

19. I LOVE BLUNTS!
    It took me a little while to be able to roll one, it's just a matter of a flick of the wrist! 
    I love the smell of some nice flavoured wraps when you freshly open the package 

My favourite flavours would be:
    Cherry Vanilla, Grape, Mango, Raspberry, Blackberry, Chocolate, Green Apple

20. No, I hate tobacco.