Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you guys/gals fill your bongs with any other liquid except water??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stickey_fingerz, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Agreed. I don't understand why people concern themselves with things like how soluble the THC is in the bong water, or how long you should hold a hit b/c some tiny amount of THC may be lost. You probably lose more THC when you burn the bud than when the smoke passes through the water.

2. never been able to, cant produce that much :(

3. peach soda is good i only put that and water with ice anything else is gross also make sure you clean well after soda it leaves it sticky

4. Im for sure gonna throw a tea bag in my bong water. I want to try snow, but I live in Florida. Its like 60 degrees outside right now at midnight....so crushed ice i guess

5. I tried the whole snow method one time but wasn't really impressed. Maybe I'm just old fashioned and prefer a liquid the smoke can bubble in as opposed to ice crystals.

The only thing I use nowadays is tap water. I'm not a big believer that using filtered or bottled water would make much of a difference.

6. (double post)

7. THC is alcohol soluble so you'll end up getting less high. Fail.

8. #68 EOS1, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010
    i'd never put anything in my bongs but nice cold water and cubes in the ice pinch.

9. Water only...

10. i use lemonade and sobe sometimes but tonight i just used water

11. XXX Vitamin water.:hello::smoking:

12. Wicked hot water in the first and second chambers, then as much ice as I can fit into the tube after the pinches.

There have been several times when I clear the tube, look at it while still holding my breath and being pissed that I didnt get a hit. I'll then exhale and there is a huge cloud that follows. I've never taken smoother hits.

I do sort of like the idea of having a "menthol" effect... hmm.. I'll have to give a few things a try and report back.

13. shittt sounded like a good idea too

14. Personally I use hot water. It filters better, and even though the smoke is hot, the steam from the water adds moisture to your smoke, thats what makes you cough, not because the smoke is too hot. Because your throat gets dry.

15. ha!!!!!!!!

16. I put cofee in my bong. It gives my hits a nice warming sensation, and for some reason even though thier is no scientific evidence backing it up, i think cafiene may bind to some cannabanoids because I feel slightly jumpy after a sesh with a coffee bong. No i am not new to smoking, been in the game for three years. Daily.

17. When I first started hitting waterfalls I would drop 3 or 4 Jolly Ranchers into the water. Make sure to pour the water out though, it stinks so bad after about two days.

18. I think the main reason behind using distilled water is that it won't leave hard water stains on your bong. But you can get them off with vinegar, so it's not like it does damage.

19. HAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious made my day to read it bless you kind sir.

I've pretty much used every liquid available bar semen. I've used water, river water (it was pretty nasty), coca cola, milk, juice and red bull. It was all in desperate and dire measures during a water shortage.

Desperate times call for desperate measures but not semen.

20. used warm Dr. Pepper.

Really did not enjoy it...