Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you guys and gals like smoking in public?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SimplyBaked, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Last night my buddy (who had to quit for 5 months) went to the park and just blazed on the bench. We got pretty fucked up but besides the awesome night, I really enjoyed smoking in public. It's a nice feeling that I don't have to sneak around to smoke. Anyone else ever smoke in public or just prefer to smoke in public rather than private?

2. We both smoked. Typo lol.

3. I've walked around my friends neighborhood blazing while we walk around and I love it. I love being able to be outside and do something while I'm getting high. Though I was pretty sketched so that's a problem and it is pretty sketchy.

The other time was me and my cousin went hiking and we blazed at the top and came down and it was great.

4. Parks are the best man :smoking: and nothing beats a nice chill hike with your favorite piece or joint

5. #5 TheAnswer121, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2013
    i smoke anywhere and everywhere... true story

just blazed a fatty on a walk to the store

6. Where are you from?

7. nj but in GA atm

8. Too sketchy for me. I like to relax when I smoke, not necessarily physically, but I have to be relaxed mentally. I'll get paranoid if we're smoking in a sketchy place, but I love walking around my property (ten acres) and blazin :)

9. anytime anywhere.

10. When I first started smoking weed we had this chill spot in this forest in the middle of it and we carried 2 couches in there and even made a lil fire pit mr and my friends would be there 24/7 all day everyday just gettin baked n chillin. Yes I personally love smoking outside expesally in nature it's so peaceful and relaxing. It all depends on where you live though here In Canada bc weed is second nature here so even if u do get stopped by the cops they don't do anything but take ur weed away aslong as u have it in 1 bag n don't carry around a scale with you because then looks like ur selling. But cops here are generally really chill. A few times they didn't even take away my weed just asked me to put the doobie out because I was smoking walkin down the road n said to go to a park or at my own house to spark up. But as far as my spot in yr forest never had cops come there was awesome spot. Comfy couches nice green forest warm summer days just sittin relaxin n enjoying the breeze. Buy yea what I'm gettin at is if u live like in the US where they are very strict about weed and even get arrested for tiny amounts I can understand not wanting to smoke outside in public places but as far as being in BC Canada I love it always nice to be in nature

11. Ive blazed walking down the streets of down town denver. My and my friend were both blazing fat joints lol that was a blast but above all smoking in the mountains on a hike or in nature is the best ever!

12. Dude we had a chill spot too!! we made on in the forest out of tree stumps!!!

13. This is something you can't do in texas. Unless you love jail.

See, I love living life on the edge! I just don't like jumping off that edge..

14. Lol you guys are so dangerous. What would happen if a cop pulled up next to you? I would be way too sketched (except the park at night to do that)

15. man i dont really give a fuck lol a few dats before halloween this year we had the zombie walk in downtown (yes it was as fucking awesome as it sounds, prolly 5000 people showed up dressed in zombie shit).  i met some fellow stoner feller there, he was a bit young at 18 (i'm 22) but ballz deep in some triple C's, kinda trippin lol so i smoked 2 bowls with him. after we got our free zombie makeup applied we walked to my car, got my shitz, walked through the parking lot to a bridge and were just lighting up as we were walking lol. then we smoked another bowl underneath a bridge....felt like some crackheads, but it was awesome.  then we got back, i had to take a piss so i went inside, and by the time i got out the walk had started and he was gone :cry: never got even his name, so i have no idea who he is.  *rose from titanic* he exists now, only in my memories :( 

16. Me and my boys smoke in public all the time, but we make sure the spot is non-sketchy though. 

17. I don't really like to make a habit of it, but..yeah, every now and then.

18. As long as no kids or kops or krooks around im good with smoking in public

19. Im not too concerned about getting bothered by the police here in Canada. Marijuana policy here seems to be pretty lax if you're not dealing. I always smoke in public, as the possible $65 provincial offense notice isnt enough to deter me.

20. I've blazed tons of time in public... Only problem I've ever had was having to run from the cops XD