Do you go out stoned af? (eyes super red)

Discussion in 'General' started by Captin K, Aug 26, 2012.

1. title

i cant really see but im hhungry af

2. what do u suggest

3. see little to no correlation between title and post...

Take a nap.

4. Yes, I am usually out stoned as fuck, haha.

5. Anything that would normally be good sober.

6. I went to the store just a little bit ago shit eyed. I don't really know anybody in this town so I don't give a fuck.

7. no dude i can smoke joints and keep crystal white eyes having tolerance has advantages i gues, its when i combine it with drinking or other bads that my eye injuries surface and I look like a fucking faggot

8. My eyes just get glossy! N ya im always out stoned!

9. Yeah I just put some Visine in

10. My buddies and I just went to olive garden all high. After we ordered we went back out to smoke two more joints, by the time we came in the food was done :D

11. Sometimes, I wear sunglasses a lot though so you can never tell if my eyes are red. Although if its at night and im going to taco bell hellyeah i'll roll over there with my eyes red lol.

12. I give no hoots.

13. Yes and I don't give a fuck if anyone knows I'm high as long as its not a cop and and I har bud on me

14. I always use eyedrops. I wear contacts and they can get irritated when I smoke, and eyedrops help soothe them and take the redness away

Plus, I like to be as inconspicuous as possible. I don't flaunt the fact that I smoke weed.

15. You see these fucks?

Yeah those are all the fucks I give.

0 fucks.

I give 0 fucks.

16. naw i try to go everywhere high af unless i feel as though i should not i go to work everyday talk to the same managers who look me in the eye when they talk to me i dnt use drops and i know my eyes are glossy as fuck and red as the devils dick but i just really dnt care i cant help it

17. I always leave the house high, I try not to do grocery store trips too stoned though. but anywhere else I don't really care :)

18. I'd throw on some eye drops or shades depending on the time of day then go do my thing.