Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you get high everyday and still get a good high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Jan 23, 2014.

1. All I do is smoke we every day of my life and I just switch it up so I stay high Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mob

2. I'm a Space Cadet

3. You either got some shit weed or you are smoking too much. I vape a PAX and I feel it for 4-6 hours... Same if I smoke a bowl.

4. It's an alright high but eh. Looking to try dabbing this semester.

5. #25 loopster, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    [quote name="fearjar" post="19388194" timestamp="1390434757"]You either got some shit weed or you are smoking too much. I vape a PAX and I feel it for 4-6 hours... Same if I smoke a bowl.[/quote]Or so far gone to the idea of reality that he can't differentiate between sobering reality and his dream like highHigh on life?

6. Reality is an illusion created by deficiency.... Alcohol, THC, etc.... I hope I never lose the ability to discern the differences between sobriety and induced happiness. Lol

7. yes and yes.  I've gone periods of smoking pretty much all day to just in the evenings.  But it's daily and I always get high as a kite.  It helps to keep at least 2-4 strains on hand to help with tolerance.  When I cut back to just 2-3 bowls a day I really notice my tolerance go down.  THen I really fly high into la la land :bongin: :hippie:

8. Still feel the effects, but it's not the same

9. I like to switch up my pieces so i get a different high right now im using my bong :D Gets me more High than my Incredibowl , but yeah i smoke and still get high af' no breaks and it never changes. only when i smoke the same strain consistently for over a month then it starts to be that same high and i wait longer till my next bowl, or switch the strain up . Ive noticed when i wake up i get higher even if im blasted before ,i sleep then smoke i get blasted like when i first woke up its awsome haha.

10. that's because your suppose to space it out.
    not smoke a shit load in ONE session

11. After a while I get immune, it's good to take a little break, I only blaze 3-5x a week bc of toleranceSent from my iPad Air

12. depends on if i smoke the same strain for a long period of time or if i can switch it up.   Notice I tolerate different strains at different levels.

13. When it doesn't work anymore, switch to oil, like starting up weed all over again. Then that begins to suck too

14. i still get so high i feel like really burnt wheat toast.

15. Not really. If I take a super fat ass dab I'll get a good buzz for 20-30 minSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I still get a nice glow but its nice like I first started. I'm sure if I moved somewhere with more selection Id feel it more

17. You still do lol you just have more control over your high because you get used to it. It just depends. You're always going to feel it.

18. I get ripped!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I haven't smoked in a few months so I can't speak for right now but back when I was smoking everyday (for over a year) I would get equally blazed each night...no change in tolerance. if I eat a firecracker or two then I get much more high though

I always get full blazed too, I consider myself lucky lol

20. I basically smoked every day for the entire year of 2013. I noticed that my highs weren't as intense and that I pretty much peaked at 45 minutes and then was just zombie brained by the 1 hour mark unless I was smoking real good stuff and a lot of it. I try and keep it at once or twice a week now.