Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you get high everyday and still get a good high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Jan 23, 2014.

1. A lot of people who get high everyday complain they don't get high anymore, do you?

2. yes and yes

3. If I was smoking weed everyday and not getting high, I would question my intelligence. 

Who the fuck would keep smoking it if it doesn't do its trick anymore? 

4. yes.. i get high as fuck.

5. I get totally NASASent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. NASA'd... That's a good one.

"I just smoked this bowl and now i'm straight NASA'd son" 

7. shit im high right now

8. I just don't smoke all day everyday, except on my first day off, which is right now...

9. but are you NASA'd?

10. [quote name="codswallop" post="19387884" timestamp="1390431983"]If I was smoking weed everyday and not getting high, I would question my intelligence. Who the fuck would keep smoking it if it doesn't do its trick anymore? [/quote]This right here..But seemingly you asked soo If you were holding your breath underwater and you were not able to take a breath of air, would you try anyways?

11. I can smoke 3 blunts alone in one session and my high will not last over an hour and a half.

12. You're not going to believe me but I have done that before.. successfully. 

13. Yup been smoking for over 15 years and still get lit as fuck!!! ---where the fiends at?!---

14. Damn you codswallop why must you be an outlier!!! Just kidding haha

15. [quote name="johnnyblaze805" post="19388025" timestamp="1390433252"]Yup been smoking for over 15 years and still get lit as fuck!!! ---where the fiends at?!---[/quote]You made me think about this I've been chiefing for 5 years

16. Before my current t-break hell yea I did.  Vaped twice a day everyday for over a year and 4 hits was always all I needed (well to be able to function at work).  Helps to try different methods and strains.

17. Sometimes you just don't realize you are high... Until some lady in Kmart farts, and you holler to your wife, who is sixty feet from you, but only 5 feet from the lady "did that woman just shit herself?"... then whether you realize it yourself or not... Your wife will let you know, Yup.... You are high as fuck!

18. I call that a working buzz. I start in the morning, and maintain it all day!

19. Yes and yes, but it's definitely not the same as when I first started or came off a t break, but still worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. lol nice.  I do factory work so as long as I can work fast enough to keep up I can get fairly up there.